Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

ATTENTION YOU MUST READ THIS SPECIALLY STAFF PLS HELP ME

Status
Not open for further replies.

karim123

Pika Lover
So i Joined Saifurrehman_ island,then i bought 4 squid spawners and 2 blaze spawners then i started building a squid farm using these spawners,I finish building the farm and a blaze grinder and i log off,After 1Hour i came back and He kicked me from the server tolding me that he was scammed by an unknown player who didnt even join pika server,Today i came on and he said to me "Hey karim i got my island back" And i was wondering why the guy gave him the island back when i told him to invite me back he said "No i can't trust you" And i was like WTF,i told him to give me my spawners back he refuse and ignores me.

QMMZilla

Pika Lover
sorry to hear that....but i am afraid if u dont have proof ,..nothing can be done,,,i got scammed by icheezy_ on my first day on the server,,.it was more than few spawners so ...i didn't have proof ,now i have a very successful island...

lesson ..:dont trust anyone in skyblock!

Hawk3y3

Banned
skyblock is considered a PVP server which makes scamming allowed.

toloubas7

Pika Lover
no @Hawk3y3 you are wrong skyblock is not a pvp server thats why we only have non pvp helpers and scamming is not allowed you can go and check the rules in skyblock do /warp info and read

OP
OP
karim123

karim123

Pika Lover
GUYS i'm not reporting i WROTE THIS TO MAKE U AVOID GETTING SCAMMED...

OP
OP
karim123

karim123

Pika Lover
@karim123 i am sorry to hear that but let me remind you something

NO PROOF=NO PUNISHEMT
requesting to lock the thread @Chairman
Toloubas u are not gonna tell that to me remember i had my own server and ik the rules -_-
I wrote this to make player avoid joining that scammer
Next time shut up Don't tell me the rules cuz i already know theme

toloubas7

Pika Lover
Toloubas u are not gonna tell that to me remember i had my own server and ik the rules -_-
I wrote this to make player avoid joining that scammer
Next time shut up Don't tell me the rules cuz i already know theme
you know nothin karim <3

F

Franz Andrei Banaga

fb5b03359a5840e7af75aa7396479265.jpg
This happened to us Minecrafters sometimes in our world.

Davidva

Veteran
Because scamming isnt allowed at the skyblock server I will suggest to report him at the report section. Make sure to have valid proof of him scamming you.

F

Franz Andrei Banaga

Because scamming isnt allowed at the skyblock server I will suggest to report him at the report section. Make sure to have valid proof of him scamming you.
yup Davidva is telling the truth so karim123 , don't forget that you must have a proof or screenshot it , do f2

Status
Not open for further replies.