Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

ATTENTION!must read

Status
Not open for further replies.

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
Lately, I've been on pvp as usual and I've seen people with homes INSIDE the arena which is illegal just like paladins flying on pvp. So what I suggest is deleting the home if you have one or you will suffer the consequences

yousiftdm0770

Epic Pika
you mean they can sethomes in side of the arena in classicSkywars if do this must be fixed

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
People can also set their homes in the pvp arena on OPSkyBlock too, if you didn't know. Hope staff can disable homes set in the pvp arena soon.

OP
OP
LtDeluxe

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
People can also set their homes in the pvp arena on OPSkyBlock too, if you didn't know. Hope staff can disable homes set in the pvp arena soon.
The only problem with /homes inside the arena is the time advantage, and also if you keep spamming /home since theres a tp what do you call it, spawn safety you can't take any damage at all basically you are just sitting there not taking damage. Also if this somehow gets allowed or is not illegal anymore, then they should let SkyPaladins fly inside the arena, flying on the arena isn't disabled.

BRxwe

Pika Member
You are allowed to set home anywhere on Classic skyblock and setting it in PVP area is just tactical lol

BRxwe

Pika Member
I agree though that it shouldnt be allowed within the PVP area!

M500

Pika Member
This is probably a problem which can be solved by staff in futured updates.

OP
OP
LtDeluxe

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
Perhaps flying on the arena should not be illegal since one is paying 50 euros right? and its strategical too! no need to type /warp pvp or /is just double tap space bar and fly!!! away!

Mr_44

As u said BUT that not the issue >> the issue it that players tpa trap to pvp. that should be consider hopefully these day the staff members at Skyblockclassic has helped more then ever >> enough said :)

Status
Not open for further replies.