Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Atlas sytem

notTechno1

many many hackers in skywars if i play 100 games in 40/100 (40%) of the games i find hackers (i kill them) but thats not the point these hackers ruin my and other ppl's (including my friend's) winstreak many times and thats defintely not good so the thing is there should be a system in which there should be particular staff which will get a notificitaion that these ppl are getting kicked and then they will spectate some ppl who are getting kicked for client modicfiation and will judge if they are hacking or not. I know this will take a lot of time but if there is a sytem like this but the server is getting ruined by these fdp client members another way stop this for sometime is there are scripts for matrix anticheat so the anticheat should be way more stronger this way the server will be safe from hackers for sometime
thank you
regards
notTechno1

Last edited:

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
Just don't even suggest it. Think of something that's from you but not from others. There is no point in copying something.

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
IGN
JustSuperiorr
This isn't original, though you can always report players, Make sure to include video evidence.

peg2

Legendary Pika
i think its going to be dead. pika has too little players for it and the reports are going to flood with legit or not legit players