Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Asian server For Pikanetwork

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft username:
chitranshgaming​

Suggestion:
Asian server For Pikanetwork​

Detailed description:
Idk why there is not a asia ip till now 2021 is about to over,half of the players on pika are from asia all the people who play there don't get less ping than 100 we expect a lot from pika soon but TBH pika owners should have made asia ip long time ago and if they want the can anounce for asia ip maybe next year it would be a bless for players like me who suffer from server lags maybe start the year with something good I have goten ban and kick because of the lag there are so many asian people on the server and Youtubers but no asia server yet. :0​

Reason(s):
There are ip's of other country too but none for asia till now me and my fellow Asians struggle with lag high ping​

ogsq

Legendary Pika
I don’t really know about this, but maybe the pika proxies help with it? Try speaking to the one of the devs on pika discord

Alparo_

Great Reporter
First of all it's not that easy to do it

Attachments

• Thiemo said no.png
    Thiemo said no.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 12

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello chitranshgaming,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested and denied
For your reference, here is the link to our suggestions guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestions Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.