Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Are staff not interested in opfac anymore?

NewAtlantics

As a heavy faction player that played faction for weeks on end and always boasting myself with the grinds and the pvp that is progressing on there, I think there is barely any moderation given to op fac, is it because most or all the staff like to engage in other mini games other than opfac you rarely even see a helper chat there nor any staff, and you rarely see any staff genuinely engaging and involving himself in opfac as when you check the stats of a staff member, you discover that they have the normal stats and cash balance as a typical starter, staff merely come there if there is a raid that has been occurring for a voluminous amount of time and I don’t see any sight of staff chatting with other players, does that demonstrate inactive moderation or staff are hushed and just moderate only, I don’t know if I am the one who absolutely feels this way or anybody else feels the same manner like me ?

I have seen a raid that occurred for a very long period and no staff join nor intervened at all., i just disconnected because of boredom, I don’t know what happened to the chat raider but i send the screenshots below to demonstrate what i mean

Attachments

• 2022-05-20_00.58.42.png
    2022-05-20_00.58.42.png
    359.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 2022-05-20_00.58.44.png
    2022-05-20_00.58.44.png
    364.1 KB · Views: 11