Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Appeal for account

JamesTurnip

Hi,

I was playing bedwars, on t-launcher and got the "client modification error" and was banned. I don't understand what that means. I am not using any extra mods nor do I have any hack client. Please help as I really like the server.

Have a wonderful day,
JT

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hi,

I was playing bedwars, on t-launcher and got the "client modification error" and was banned. I don't understand what that means. I am not using any extra mods nor do I have any hack client. Please help as I really like the server.

Have a wonderful day,
JT
Hello JamesTurnip,

Thank you for the time to write an appeal for your punishment.
After reviewing your situation, it has been decided to accept your appeal.
You have been unbanned.

Neqrophilia

Hi,

Have a wonderful day,
JT
Appeal for a ban here: https://pika-network.net/appeal/

Otherwise, wrong place.
I can say that 99% of people getting those are using hacked clients so I sorta doubt that you got that on accident, but whatever ig

OP
OP
JamesTurnip

JamesTurnip

Appeal for a ban here: https://pika-network.net/appeal/

Otherwise, wrong place.
I can say that 99% of people getting those are using hacked clients so I sorta doubt that you got that on accident, but whatever ig
Hi,

I saw the bans section of the website, and for those who were using hacked clients, it showed in their console message, "hacked client modification". So, I think the server does separate hacked clients' mods vs this message error, but I just hope this doesn't happen again. I do lag a bit during the game though, so maybe it's that. But thanks for replying :D

OP
OP
JamesTurnip

JamesTurnip

Hello JamesTurnip,

Thank you for the time to write an appeal for your punishment.
After reviewing your situation, it has been decided to accept your appeal.
You have been unbanned.
Thank you so much :D. I had a question if this error happens again, what can I do to fix it, if you know? I sometimes lag during the game, so should I add optifine or not?

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT / Silverizz
Thank you so much :D. I had a question if this error happens again, what can I do to fix it, if you know? I sometimes lag during the game, so should I add optifine or not?
FYI he was messing with u 🤦

Neqromancer

Epic Pika
Hi,

I saw the bans section of the website, and for those who were using hacked clients, it showed in their console message, "hacked client modification". So, I think the server does separate hacked clients' mods vs this message error, but I just hope this doesn't happen again. I do lag a bit during the game though, so maybe it's that. But thanks for replying :D
I’m not Neqrophilia, but I can sort of understand what he’s getting at.

Lag doesn’t usually cause false positives in anti cheats, (except if you’re lagging so horribly to the point that you’re flying, although I would think it’s just a kick)
and so I would doubt you “accidentally” got banned for client modifications.
The best you could do is just make an appeal and show evidence that you weren’t using modifications. Otherwise, we really can’t help you.