Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Anything new

xXTricksterXx

Great Reporter
put down suggestions you guys would like in bedwars I will make a suggestion and tell staff to add them.
it gets pretty boring maybe the community could give good suggestions and we will request to add them altogether.

NitinHGamer

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I
put down suggestions you guys would like in bedwars I will make a suggestion and tell staff to add them.
it gets pretty boring maybe the community could give good suggestions and we will request to add them altogethe
If anyone want ti suggest man
They can suggest by own lol
But still i have no suggest rn

Anuly

Veteran
something similar to pop up towers cz it is fun with it
Poptowers, Bridge Eggs, Invisibilty potions are some of the most suggested additions
but they won't be added anytime soon since the suggestions have been denied multiple times

MasAid

Great Reporter
it gets pretty boring maybe the community could give good suggestions and we will request to add them altogether.
Ability to rc in solos if you get disconnected and still have a bed. Idk if that would get accepted though.

Anuly

Veteran
Ability to rc in solos if you get disconnected and still have a bed. Idk if that would get accepted though.
Pretty sure it has also been suggested already and denied

In lobby :- Pika can add new leaderboard called 1 day wins like in hypixel it will show how many wins u have in 1 day
In game :- i know we already got new maps but hopefully there will another map update for solos. Next when people disconnect in solos give them time about 1-2 mins and if they do not rejoin they will be eliminated, Next making the stone pickaxe 10 iron like the wood pickaxe will be helpfull. And they can add /report

NitinHGamer

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Poptowers, Bridge Eggs, Invisibilty potions are some of the most suggested additions
but they won't be added anytime soon since the suggestions have been denied multiple times
True
Enter more than 6 words