Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Anyone found the potion drinking bug yet? (+ bug exploit in Tiki Trouble)

• Thread starter Deleted member 133861
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 133861

Potion Bug
I found out about this since around July 2021. Basically, while you're drinking your first potion, and you scroll to the next one on your hotbar (just as you're about to finish the first one), it kinda mixes both, and you don't need to spend time to drink the other one. Anyone encountered this too?

Tiki Trouble Bug
(video below by MUHAMMAD SHAFAY)
tik.jpg
So if you go to that little opening from the side of your base, there is actually a way to the other fenced/terraced (?) area, which is labeled as 2 in the image above, and that is by placing blocks within that line I drew, labeled as 1. You can still place blocks on the stacked melons on the left, which is not really much, but is something that can easily be exploited.

Obviously, I will report the bugs, but I wanna bring this up to see if you guys also encountered these.

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
NOT_YAHYA
About the potion thingy, im pretty sure if u do that ur one potion just get wasted. You only get the effect of the one u were drinking.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 133861

About the potion thingy, im pretty sure if u do that ur one potion just get wasted. You only get the effect of the one u were drinking.
Nope, never happened to me. It's always speed + jump for me

Master_Tamer_

Great Reporter
No, both potion effects are given
Potion Bug
I found out about this since around July 2021. Basically, while you're drinking your first potion, and you scroll to the next one on your hotbar (just as you're about to finish the first one), it kinda mixes both, and you don't need to spend time to drink the other one. Anyone encountered this too?

Tiki Trouble Bug
(video below by MUHAMMAD SHAFAY)
View attachment 44256
So if you go to that little opening from the side of your base, there is actually a way to the other fenced/terraced (?) area, which is labeled as 2 in the image above, and that is by placing blocks within that line I drew, labeled as 1. You can still place blocks on the stacked melons on the left, which is not really much, but is something that can easily be exploited.

Obviously, I will report the bugs, but I wanna bring this up to see if you guys also encountered these.
This is a 1.8.9 vanilla bug similar bug to this is double eatting one where you eat 2 gaps when you eat once this is the same as the other one,
Make a Bug report for it but i dont think it will be fixed as it is 7 years old and about the Map it seems fine i dont think it will is as bad as you mention make sure to turn on your sounds while playing

but i have incounerd this bug but the one i was drinking first and i scroll and i onlu get 1 pot effect