Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Anyname's 75m Challenge. Read this for your chance to win 75m for real :D

anyname

Pika Member
Ok so a lot of people here know about the bug that has been causing colored worlds to go down for the entire day until the automatic reboot happens. Im tired of hoping that staff will come and fix this bug so I'm going to do something extreme to hopefully speed this process up.

So Im going to host a special challenge event that will last as long as it takes to get this bug fixed. The prize for the challenge winner is 75m. Go to this link and read ALL THE RULES CAREFULLY or you wont be able to win the 75m cash prize.

you can also read the same screenshot in the final attachment, it is the same thing
Good luck to everyone who wants to win the 75m cash prize :D

Attachments

• bugfixchallenge.png
    bugfixchallenge.png
    117.9 KB · Views: 40
75m funded by saybyetoyourbed LOOOOL haha stop trying to be a mod, ur already bad with 70% community ever since u trash talked saybye

heart_face

Great Reporter
I am also tired of dealing with that bug, it has been really annoying and upsetting to so many players. I have been kicked out too many times by this bug and it's very annoying. good luck to anyone who attempts to do this, I hope someone succeeds and this annoying bug gets fixed!

_DominikPro_

Great Reporter
I am also tired of dealing with that bug, it has been really annoying and upsetting to so many players. I have been kicked out too many times by this bug and it's very annoying. good luck to anyone who attempts to do this, I hope someone succeeds and this annoying bug gets fixed!
I hope that too /: i see that it's really annoying for everyone

OP
OP
A

anyname

Pika Member
Hmm, Are you unbanned yet jonanathan?
Jhalak bro! LMAO Thats not the real jonathan! XD!! Its saybye impersonating people trying to pretend as if anyone actually cares about me destroying him in chat in an argument THREE MONTHS AGO!!!! Hes so salty about it that not only has he not gotten over it in ALL THIS TIME but hes actually on here impersonating people trying to pretend as if anyone in the community actually cares about how badly he got roasted by me THREE MONTHS AGO. Hes the ONLY ONE who even remembers that it happened, and even if people remembered it, which they dont, NOBODY cares how badly he got roasted by me (it was pretty bad) and there is nothing he could ever do in his life to hurt my reputation in the community, but he wants to come here and try to make it look like people actually care about him!!! XDD Thats for real how pathetic he is!!! XDDDD Watch next hes gonna try to create more fake forum accounts to try and pretend like theres actualy ANYONE who is on his side XDDD

BBOTAA

Not really interested in any reward, just want to see survival playable.
Players not being able to log for a whole day, or risk losing their things due to this issue\bug is very detrimental to the survival server and you see the numbers shrinking.
So any mods\staff bringing attention to this issue to the dev team is much appreciated.

Parlyy

Great Reporter
Couldn't care less for the money but all I know is we have to take action and make survival playable gamemode again

Minecraft_leg

Banned
We are painfully aware of this issue, however things arn't as simple as they seem. There isn't just a simple /fix command so to say.
To those who've been effected by this bug, we see you, and we are sorry for the inconvienency, everything is being done to get this resolved as soon as possible.

The best thing you can do is to create another bug report, even if you do not believe it'll do much.
Having the bug report section filled with one certain bug will most certainly draw more attention and thus will result in the issue being resolved quicker.

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
We are painfully aware of this issue, however things arn't as simple as they seem. There isn't just a simple /fix command so to say.
To those who've been effected by this bug, we see you, and we are sorry for the inconvienency, everything is being done to get this resolved as soon as possible.

The best thing you can do is to create another bug report, even if you do not believe it'll do much.
Having the bug report section filled with one certain bug will most certainly draw more attention and thus will result in the issue being resolved quicker.
Ahaha Minecraft_leg, personally I think you are experiencing a skill issue.
But that's just me I don't know about you.

jokes