Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Global AntiCheat Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disaalt

The Pika
Minecraft Username
disaalt

Suggestion:
AntiCheat Reports

Detailed description:
Hey guys,
Haven't made a suggestion in a while but the server is probs already the main headquarters for hackers but I'm just trying to help the community a bit.

Today I am talking about AntiCheat reports.

What are AntiCheat reports?
well, its reports but you let the anticheat do it.

AntiCheat reports are a kind of report that is mainly used for hackers. What we do is we type out a command, followed by a username and a reason. Something like /acreport Disaalt fly.

What then happens is the anticheat gets the report, runs all the checks on the player (AntiKnockback check, KillAura check, scaffold checks) and trys to see if the player is hacking or not. If he is hacking, ban him. If he is suspected, and has past criminal records, notify a staff member. If he is legit just leave him.

Wait but Disaalt ur so dumb many people say that people can abuse the system!
Ok

You cant really abuse the system if it is ran through the Anticheat itself. I mean, if you false report a player for using killaura, and the anticheat checks if the player is using it, but the player wasn't, then the anticheat just leaves the report. It only notify staff if the player has sketchy hacks like reach and autoclicker.

IF it really can be abused, just make a rule about it or make a 10 min cooldown.

Also, if the staff member DOESNT WANT TO BE STORMED BY ALERTS EVERY 5 SECONDS make an /alert command

Why don't we just report on the forums?
why tho

It's much simpler and faster. This type of report is not intended to report people for uh spamming/flooding/swearing in chat. Its only for hackers. I know many people have suggested a /report command and got denied before, but all I'm asking is an anticheat report command cmon @JustThiemo I know u can do that right, I mean i could do it
Also, it will actually make the hacker-ban-rates higher because the anticheat is FOCUSING on 1 single person.

btw, can I suggest that we need better checks for the anticheat, i mean 5 godbridgers in 1 game thats possible i guess​

Reason(s):
1. im tired of recording, like all my disk space is all used for recording why
2. anticheat doesn't detect ANY HACKS MAN
3. please +1 because this is my 2nd suggestion in my whole entire life man​

Example(s):
watchdoge has it i guess .-.

NubxD

Pika Lover
+1 there are many times where i report a player for hacking, but it gets denied because the evidence wasnt enough or something, and then i cant get that hacker banned even though im sure that the player was hacking.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
+1 there are many times where i report a player for hacking, but it gets denied because the evidence wasnt enough or something, and then i cant get that hacker banned even though im sure that the player was hacking.
same, i have met some smart players, like when i know he is 100%hacking, but at that time i am like pvping and can't rec, nextgame he is in the same game with me, then he left the game and he never get caught for hacking. (i have check the ban list of him) never!!!!!

NubxD

Pika Lover
same, i have met some smart players, like when i know he is 100%hacking, but at that time i am like pvping and can't rec, nextgame he is in the same game with me, then he left the game and he never get caught for hacking. (i have check the ban list of him) never!!!!!
exactly i have 2 denied reports of hackers who i know are hacking

OP
OP
Disaalt

Disaalt

The Pika
Obviously, it will be a +1 from everyone.
But since 2015 there hasn't been a proper pika anti-cheat.
I severely doubt that they are going to get a working anti-cheat. The one that they apparently added to practice, doesn't even ban, and you can bypass with so many clients. In BW and SW too. I don't think JustThiemo can develop an anti-cheat, if however, I am wrong, make an anti-cheat and make it so instead of banning legit players, it starts banning fly hackers and hackers that are using kill aura. I doubt it though, they haven't been capable of making an anti-cheat for years, won't change now.
Theimo did do the jartex anticheat and did a fairly good job I guess. Atleast there isn't any fly hackers :LOL:

moxxy17

Banned
Theimo did do the jartex anticheat and did a fairly good job I guess. Atleast there isn't any fly hackers :LOL:
Those are extremely low standards. Embarrassing for a server with a player base like these two.

OP
OP
Disaalt

Disaalt

The Pika
Those are extremely low standards. Embarrassing for a server with a player base like these two.
I mean its impressive that only voodoo and theimo developed it, other anticheats needs a big team

OP
OP
Disaalt

Disaalt

The Pika
80 views guys, this is the best suggestion I've made so far

GK_737

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username
disaalt

Suggestion:
AntiCheat Reports

Detailed description:
Hey guys,

Haven't made a suggestion in a while but the server is probs already the main headquarters for hackers but I'm just trying to help the community a bit.

Today I am talking about AntiCheat reports.

What are AntiCheat reports?

well, its reports but you let the anticheat do it.

AntiCheat reports are a kind of report that is mainly used for hackers. What we do is we type out a command, followed by a username and a reason. Something like /acreport Disaalt fly.

What then happens is the anticheat gets the report, runs all the checks on the player (AntiKnockback check, KillAura check, scaffold checks) and trys to see if the player is hacking or not. If he is hacking, ban him. If he is suspected, and has past criminal records, notify a staff member. If he is legit just leave him.

Wait but Disaalt ur so dumb many people say that people can abuse the system!

Ok

You cant really abuse the system if it is ran through the Anticheat itself. I mean, if you false report a player for using killaura, and the anticheat checks if the player is using it, but the player wasn't, then the anticheat just leaves the report. It only notify staff if the player has sketchy hacks like reach and autoclicker.

IF it really can be abused, just make a rule about it or make a 10 min cooldown.

Also, if the staff member DOESNT WANT TO BE STORMED BY ALERTS EVERY 5 SECONDS make an /alert command

Why don't we just report on the forums?

why tho

It's much simpler and faster. This type of report is not intended to report people for uh spamming/flooding/swearing in chat. Its only for hackers. I know many people have suggested a /report command and got denied before, but all I'm asking is an anticheat report command cmon @JustThiemo I know u can do that right, I mean i could do it

Also, it will actually make the hacker-ban-rates higher because the anticheat is FOCUSING on 1 single person.

btw, can I suggest that we need better checks for the anticheat, i mean 5 godbridgers in 1 game thats possible i guess

Reason(s):
1. im tired of recording, like all my disk space is all used for recording why

2. anticheat doesn't detect ANY HACKS MAN

3. please +1 because this is my 2nd suggestion in my whole entire life man

Example(s):
watchdoge has it i guess .-.
but anyone can use it for revenge on other players but i will give+1

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey Disaalt,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
I am excited to tell you that this suggestion has been accepted and will be implemeted soon!​
Thank you very much for helping us.​

First of all I think this could be a great solution of adding a report command on the gamemodes running the new AntiCheat now which we can easily tweak to work with a system like this. I really think this is a great way of combining a way of players to report users without it just being a plain warning to staff members, which is the reason there is no /report command anymore anyways.

Please note: I can not guarentee you an ETA of when this will be implemented, but I will do my best to work on this, this can be a (few) week(s), or a month or two.
Please note: Not all gamemodes are running the new AntiCheat (yet), so this will not be a global thing, until we managed to tweak the AC to work on any new release for the gamemodes.

Second of all;
you realize it's been 7 years and there hasn't been an anti-cheat.
nothing's going to happen. i've been here when they have said we are working on it, and they are making a anti-cheat and they are trying their best, but they just aren't.
pika is not as important to owners/thiemo as jartex.
Both servers are as important to me and the owners. We are trying to divide our attention to them equally. I get that you feel a frustration when me, or the owners, don't give you a reply at any given time, but this doesn't mean we are working hard on improving the server based on community feedback. The AntiCheat is actually one of our biggest changes since a few weeks, maybe try playing again ;), and we will keep on deploying the AntiCheat on other gamemodes as well. We use a full based feedback system to gather data for it wheter it has to be tweaked or not. Ofcourse you, as a player, can not see those things, but trust me we are doing our best on this.

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good afternoon,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.