Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Anticheat on Bedwars

Status
Not open for further replies.

YeahBoey

Suggestion:
Anticheat on Bedwars

Detailed description:
I'd like to suggest an anticheat system on Bedwars. Preferably a system that can actually detect hackers instead of false banning innocent players.

Reason(s):
There's a ridiculously large number of hackers on Bedwars. Something needs to be done to lower this number of hackers, as it makes the gamemode basically unplayable when there's at least one hacker in every single match. A moderator who constantly watches over the server and bans hackers could also work. Just please do something.

Luppeeyz

Banned
Suggestions won't be locked since it only be accepted or denied (suggestions will only be locked if it a duplicate thread)

imagine saying this anti-cheat is good while there are guys who are just teleporting and flying in bedwars lmfao sure their anti-cheat is great

UpperGround

Great Reporter
That post is a bit complicated to understand what you are actually saying lmao
if u wanna talk on dc just send me a requ

UpperGround

Great Reporter
not to u
other person :)
Firstly, Why u r always adding " :) " to the end of ur posts,
and if u were talking to the other guy why did u quoted "my" post
i dont wanna get extra alerts for nothing lol

Luppeeyz

Banned
Luppeeyz who are u ? are u trying to be staff cause u legit a on this website 24/7
Nah, i am not really into being a staff member and carry on its duties. Legit 24/7 who knows, i am active on every platform so ye (Discord,Forums,In-game)

T

Terrythedog

This anti cheat is good.

HAHAHAHA, you would win any comedy show. Since when is banning/kicking legit players and letting scaffold, killaura, reach, and anti kb hackers keep hacking??? Its like you are just a new player and only played one bedwars game HHAHAHAHAHA.

Luppeeyz

Banned
HAHAHAHA, you would win any comedy show. Since when is banning/kicking legit players and letting scaffold, killaura, reach, and anti kb hackers keep hacking??? Its like you are just a new player and only played one bedwars game HHAHAHAHAHA.
It DOES work well and it also ban hackers so it's good.

StoPizza

Veteran
With one false ban, comes 30 real bans.

There is no such a thing perfect anti cheat.

Status
Not open for further replies.