Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Anti Afk + Higher Spawner prices.

Should they remove anti afk and lower spawner prices

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilianbulder

Hello everyone.

I 'm Kilianbulder .
Most of you probably know me from factions im very active there.
But im starting to think if i should continue playing factions on pika after the last changes on there.

What happened is yoeri / DutchMinerHD upped the spawner prices.
Not only did he do that but he also disabled afking.
Now one of the most important things of factions is making money using grinders.
Even the big premium servers out there like cosmic use grinders etc to let their players make money.
Not only do they use grinders also like pika but they also use the same plugin to stack mobs.
And they do not have lag.
So idk why dutchminerhd/yoeri added an anti afk plugin since stackedmob plugin removed the lagg.
I also haven't expierenced any lagg lately so if that's the reason why he added anti afk plugin then he should remove it again.
I also think that instead of making it harder for us players to have fun in factions he should add things that really matter.
Starting with anti xray so our unclaimed vaults dont get raided over and over again.
And more features like custom enchants and Bosses etc.
In short things that add something cool to the game something fun.
I have to say they added 1 cool thing already tho : Koth.
But that is like once every couple hours and the pvp loot there is better than the actual loot itself.....

So could you guys please add fun things and not things to ruin our game and make it harder.
Thankyou !

Btw i think i'm not the only one thinking like that on factions.
There is litterally no way to make money no more like on other factions servers.
And now the people with lots of stuff from their kits will be able to get lots of money by selling it.
But the members won't be able to make money.

Kind Regards.

Kilianbulder ;)

Ahgou2685

Pika Lover
Dutch's BS argument for anti AFK is melon farms. I understand that melons farms are indeed very Laggy, if it is the "Fed X" design, but I just recently create a simple design that I will have 150% less lag. http://pika-network.net/threads/tut...e-150-less-lag-if-built-in-a-32x32-area.4438/ Now, about the spawners, I dont understand why you would up the prices for spawners if you want to discourage the creation of melon farms.

OP
OP
K

Kilianbulder

Ahgou2685 yes indeed.
I also don't get a lot of things of what yoeri is doing indeed why would you up spawner prices to discourage melon farms.
The first thing i thought about doing when i saw spawner prices changed was doing a melon farm.
Which creates lag so yh...

Status
Not open for further replies.