Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Another legend gets made

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeckicorn

Veteran
What's up you people, it's daddy here for the last time on this Forum and maybe in the game. that we call Minecraft.

I've had enough Pika, everybody will have enough of it when time comes. Not only am I going to stop with Pika because my oh so desperate soul has no interest in block games, but because I'm done with the Build Team here. It was basically my only reason why I still played this server.
I made a good time for myself having a real experience of being responsible for the buildings of one of the biggest crack servers on Minecraft. I'm honestly honored to take part at that.
Besides, I met many good people here. Such as: @Whitei520 @MrBas666 @Jenny321 @Google
If I missed anyone of you, then just think about it that you don't need to be on a "friend list" to actually be a friend, it's the triumph that you need to hold. Not the nobolity and noticifity.
Again, thank you ALL for making me have one of the most wonderful months I had in this life of mine.
With ALL I literally mean all of you, because somewhere; deep down there inside; we all have a link to eachother; weither it's psychologically or physically.

My only availible contact that you're going to have me respond to is my skype: jgotswag1233
Feel free to ask whatever you want, doesn't matter who you are.

Thank You!

~Jeckicorn

Why not do a face-reveal
since it's an annoying mysterie!
IMG_1063.JPG

A

Ahmy4K

bye bye dude , i dont know u but all the lobbies in pika are amazing so u did a great job , bye bye .

JECKIIII HOW DARE YOU NOT SAY THIS TO ME THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE YOUR MAH NIGS AND U WILL LEAVE ME UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GOODBYE AND YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY NIGS ;-; Enough talkie talkie, Jecksexicorn you we're a dear friend to me you helped me in times of trouble and doing somethings to someone that is also dutch but whatever, you had a great mind (Imagination sorry) but your english sucks (dont worry ask me in skype if u have quizzes, just pm me ;) ) anyway may a greater path lead you way if you have trouble in school (English,Science,Chemistry) Ask me to help you, if you have rough times just chat with me and maybe i can help, your my only nigs, Jecksexicorn I will remember you (Your gonna get a grave although ur not dead :) )

MODY_10

Ultimate Legendary Pika
You'll be missed you did a nice work in pika even tho you don't like me.But I still don't get the title what are you mad from?

Davidva

Veteran
We will miss you as person, builder and friend. Good luck with your life!

Status
Not open for further replies.