Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Annoying teammates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherlock_Jones

Epic Pika
So today I played some Team skywars, and guess what! I got a teammate that tried to burn me to death, instead I burnt him to death, then I said "That's karma!" Anyone else had this situation? If so do you have to report it?

Last edited by a moderator:

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hmmmm idk (As i don't play Skywars) i would've thought teammates were actually teammates.... But for this probably not.... (Note you would most likely be warned for say B**** and admitting to it.... not by me by staff)

BadrYT

Legendary Pika
2 Times happen to me ;-;
can staff members like config something for the team mates cant hurt each others? if they do there still another problem when u will be building ur teammates gana break the freakin block and make u fall ;-;

Pikachu22

Veteran
If the player has a really bad and disrespectful attitude then you may report him/her.

MouraThat

Veteran
when i played eggwars the player was so selfish he kept hogging the generators
sometimes your teamates are bad they r selfish . they do bad things to u , or they ditch you when you need them most

OP
OP
Sherlock_Jones

Sherlock_Jones

Epic Pika
Yea, that's why eggwars is slightly going downhill 'cause of cheaters/hackers and bad teammates

MouraThat

Veteran
Yea, that's why eggwars is slightly going downhill 'cause of cheaters/hackers and bad teammates
Yes i mean i played eggwars for like 2 whole days straight then i got bored of it and stopped because your teammates are getting you killed or not helping also there are so many hackers on Eggwars the most out of any other serever so kit-pvp.faction ,etc

Arceus

Legendary Pika
If you need really good teamate pm me at forums i m always online at op eggwars or eggwars 1

MouraThat

Veteran
ooh i wanna be your teammate now Stampy, i will msg u when i go on EGGWARS ok?

MouraThat

Veteran
hey what about me ;-; im good too
ok itd be nice to play with you to as long as your not an ennoying teammate xD.
The teammates i dont like are the ones who leave when their bored and then your team because smaller therefore more vunerable.

warsv

Epic Pika
So today I played some Team skywars, and guess what! I got a teammate that tried to burn me to death, instead I burnt him to death, then I said "That's karma bitch!" Anyone else had this situation? If so do you have to report it?
Me too i had this stuation also it is so bad teamates are dumb :p

BadrYT

Legendary Pika
ok itd be nice to play with you to as long as your not an ennoying teammate xD.
The teammates i dont like are the ones who leave when their bored and then your team because smaller therefore more vunerable.
dont worry im not like if u was taking iron/gold/diamond i was gonna let u lol and if u need help while pvping and i will help u too ;)

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
Lol, I did this once! xD
in eggwars, i tried blowing my teammates once...i was bored so i stayed in our island...and i didnt do ANYTHING and guess what! My team won lol.

But this happened to me too. There was a guy who gets in the iron/gold gen room and blocked it so we cnt get the iron :\...
Its so annoying..

JakeNikeYT

Legendary Pika
So today I played some Team skywars, and guess what! I got a teammate that tried to burn me to death, instead I burnt him to death, then I said "That's karma!" Anyone else had this situation? If so do you have to report it?
Can i request you to change your profile picture ?

Status
Not open for further replies.