Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned OP SkyBlock an easier/safer way of selling items in the auction house with "m, b, t, q"

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

RyanCerified

Great Reporter
Minecraft username:
RyanCerified​

Suggestion:
an easier/safer way of selling items in the auction house with "m, b, t, q"​

Detailed description:
So in opskyblock the prices of almost everything that gets listed on the auction house is extremely high and this is for obvious reasons, and sometimes, players can make mistakes on how much they want to sell an item for. My suggestion is to be able to do a command such as /ah sell 10t. this will allow the player to sell an item for 10 trillion dollars. If a player wants to sell something for 10 billion dollars, they can use /ah sell 10b. Another example can be /ah sell 10m if a player wants to sell something for 10 million dollars. The same concept can also work when selling xp aswell. View: https://imgur.com/a/s5hvi7M

Reason(s):
I also stated a reason above which was sometimes players can make numerical mistakes on how much they actually want to sell an item for, and i have personally seen this. I think this could be a good feature to add to minimize the chance of players selling items for prices they did not intend to sell for. View: https://imgur.com/a/s5hvi7M

Example(s):

TheAsioPo

i like this suggestion because i wont type 10 + numbers anymore. +1
Hey there fella,
I see you have made a grammatical error
I believe what you meant to say is :I like this suggestion because it means I won't need to type more than 10 numbers anymore.
It would be even better if we could avoid mistakes altogether, as it would eliminate any potential confusion.
😊

Surbate

YouTube
Great Reporter
Hey there fella,
I see you have made a grammatical error
I believe what you meant to say is :I like this suggestion because it means I won't need to type more than 10 numbers anymore.
It would be even better if we could avoid mistakes altogether, as it would eliminate any potential confusion.
😊
Hey there,
in that case, it could be correct saying "I won't type 10+ numbers anymore", as it refers to a potential future (if this suggestions gets accepted and implemented), which would then be the correct form!

CryPizza

Rare Pika
This is a great suggestion, this needs to be added because it will be easier for everyone and I really like it +1