Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

OP Factions Alot of pvp mechanics

ShikShoxF1

Pika Lover
Username:
ShikShoxF1

Suggestion:
alot of pvp mechanics​

Detailed description:

Freezing Mechanic

I propose a thrilling new PvP mechanic that allows players to freeze their opponents using a special weapon. Upon successful application, the target is encased in ice. To follow up, players can strategically unleash a devastating burst of damage by cracking the ice. This mechanic not only adds a strategic element to combat but also provides opportunities for close-range engagements and additional tactical maneuvering. Furthermore, to maintain balance, the usage of this freezing ability will reset the tag timer, preventing easy escapes.

13x13 Activation Ball

To support the freezing mechanic, i suggest the implementation of an engaging 13x13 ball mechanic. This unique tool provides players with a versatile approach to PvP encounters. When activated, the ball grows from botton to top insanely fast, stays active for 15 seconds. Players can strategically utilize the ball to create thrilling gameplay dynamics.

Enchant for Swords - Lightning Chain

To introduce a new layer of excitement to PvP encounters, i propose an enchantment exclusive to swords. This enchantment charges every 11 seconds, and upon successfully hitting an opponent, it triggers a chain lightning effect. The lightning arcs from the struck player to nearby enemies, providing an electrifying chain reaction. This enchantment aims to incentivize the use of swords and promote diverse weapon choices, making PvP battles more engaging and strategic. However, to maintain balance, the lightning effect will only spread if the distance between the targeted player and potential recipients is within 3 blocks.

Pulling Hook Item

In order to introduce dynamic mobility and positional play, i suggest the inclusion of an item that enables players to shoot a hook towards enemy players. Upon landing a successful hook by left-clicking, players can initiate three consecutive pulls towards the hooked player. However, there is a 2-second cooldown between each pull, and if the hooked player moves more than 10 blocks away, the hook's rope snaps, rendering further pulling impossible. To activate the pulling action, players can press the right button, allowing for strategic repositioning and exciting combat scenarios.

Insanely Rare Soul Isolation Item

Drawing inspiration from another popular game, i propose the inclusion of an exceptionally rare item that grants players a unique defensive ability. When activated, this item generates a circle, ball, or sphere around the player, effectively isolating them from other players. While within this isolated area, other players are unable to directly harm the player. However, they can observe particles representing the isolated player's soul within the enclosed area. Conversely, the isolated player can perceive other players' souls as particles, adding an extra layer of strategic decision-making. This isolation effect lasts for 25 seconds and has a cooldown of 15 minutes or an alternative duration determined for balanced gameplay.

CallMeDqrkneZz

Legendary Pika
+1 I agree with everything that has been listed above and these mechainics should be implemented in the future on opfactions