Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Allowed or not?-confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

MouraThat

Veteran
Well basically is it allowed for someone to say i will give you x amount of em blocks (eg.10 stacks of em blocks) and you buy me x rank (eg.Ninja) is this sort of deal allowed to happen because on the last forum it was yes then i went ingame and it was like no you cant anymore.
now i dont want to do this but i know this happens occasionly and people never know what to do
Many thanks
Rocky

oOmeerOo

Veteran
Hey buddy,If it was allowed before I don't think any changes happened to it (my opinion tho not a fact)

OP
OP
MouraThat

MouraThat

Veteran
Yeah i mean ill say who said(im not naming and shaming btw)
So eagle said on the original forum that it was allowed
However ingame CirtyDunt said it wasnt allowed because DirkieXP changed it
I dont know how true this is but this is my basis of why i ask

Snorlax13HD

Veteran
Its not allowed nowadays because theres a chance of a "real money" scam. The problem with the trade is that, if ingame players didnt made the deal but the rank has given, theres no chance to get back the "real life" money to the player who gave the rank. If you want to do an action related to this, please ask advise to higher staffs and talk about the action that will be taken.

ali99

Epic Pika
its like this::::
let A be buying a rank for B

now B gives A about 5 stack of eme blocks and now B buys the rank for him...trade successful no harm done BUT

if A gives the rank and B doesnt give him the rank..that ur fault...now B here can put up any reason and staff cant help...

another situation:
if A buys a rank and doesn't get payed...so that player (B) will basically scam real money of u...now acvording to EAGLE that player B could end up being banned BUT u wont get ur money back

overall its allowed as long they player u r trading with is trusted by u .....MAKE SURE THE PERSON IS TRUSTED...(u trust that player XD not /trust )

ali99

Epic Pika
btw lol u can scam the person in the first situation in faction XD
I saw a plyer doing it...feel sad for him...

like ::: A be buying rank for B

now B pays A about alot of god swords and stuff(because it runs in factions as currency idk why) and A doesnt buy a rank...this is allowed.....sooo...be careful..BUT SITUATION B DOES NOT APPLY IN THIS CASE...real miney scamming is not tolerated...but remember...staff CANT HELP U
(I am sorry I had to make 2 threads ..on blackberry the button doesnt work...fix that too )

OP
OP
MouraThat

MouraThat

Veteran
Thank you ali99 and Snorlax this is a just a rule that confuses me
However EAGLE is ex staff now

OP
OP
MouraThat

MouraThat

Veteran
He left like at the start of the week but he wasnt the biggest thing to Pika

ali99

Epic Pika
He left like at the start of the week but he wasnt the biggest thing to Pika

lel..we shouldn't say something like that about others back rocky...respect rocky...respect....

btw whats thav01 warp?

OP
OP
MouraThat

MouraThat

Veteran
lel..we shouldn't say something like that about others back rocky...respect rocky...respect....

btw whats thav01 warp?
In my opinion there is nothing wrong with that im just saying he hasnt affected Pika as much as someone like Harsh,PizzaMc and lots of others mainly due to the amount of time he has been staff and the staff rank also the fact he was always on /v .
and yes its called 01ville warp read my thread on warps on survival if you wish to know more detail on it

ali99

Epic Pika
well...we shouldnt present negative feed back on others.....

example
when I commented on ur staff app and gave u negative feed back(ik sorry I didnt meant to hurt ur feelings)
u felt bad...now not everyone has the same thoughts...u cant think the I can and vice versa...
he might take it in a bad manner and overall have a negative meaning on it...try to understand others...put ur self in his position and then think about it...I am telling u this so it would help in the future and idk why all this text is green even through I didnt selected it and cannot be unselected lol

OP
OP
MouraThat

MouraThat

Veteran
he isnt staff here anymore and im not trying to be negative

SaimTheGamer

Epic Pika
Click the A button and select your collor
How did you not know that.Thats from the staft of the new website

ali99

Epic Pika
How do you write in colour ali99?

idk my blackberry sucks...it glitched out or something......my phone (samsung galaxy s3) is taken due to my exams...I hate blackberry and believe it or now..this post is made using a nintendo DSi...lol ...srsly I am not joking...its better than blackberry :p

the new website is very glitchy with black berry devices..and for some reason it wrote the text in green

OP
OP
MouraThat

MouraThat

Veteran
Gosh when i use to have dsI getting onto a website and writing something was like rocket scienece and it took long.
well done ali99 though and its the A button with the liner under it

Status
Not open for further replies.