Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Allow us to change villager professions and trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

KINGRAKR1

Username:
KINGRAKR1​

Suggestion:
Allow us to change villager professions and trades​

Detailed description:
Hey soo...Really excited abt the update just 1 thing I'd like to recommend as a change is that please let us change the villager professions again and not lock them once they take up a job...I don't why it was removed abt 2 seasons ago but yeah ig allowing us to change the villager professions would help everyone out a lot​

Reason(s):
Well this would help out all the players to make their own villager trading halls and not continuously depend on someone who's got more villagers​

M

Master_Tamer_

NO BIG NO that would game so much easy it would make game about 10 times easier and i dont want to say but donater kits value would fall drastically so yea

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I agree with @master_tamer_ . Even with the trades locked, you can still easily breed villagers and get the best trades. The value of enchanted books is already very low due to villagers, which also affects kit prices.

Minecraft_leg

Banned
Hello KINGRAKR1,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion.

For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.