Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Allow us to change to Dark Theme and Light Theme on Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paotzyyy

Veteran
Minecraft Username
paolzkie32

Suggestion:
Allow us to change to Dark Theme and Light Theme on Forums

Detailed description:
Seriously my eyes are burning just by entering on it

Benefits of Dark Mode

But it is not just dry and painful eyes we get from looking at bright blue screens all day long. Exposure to light also suppresses the secretion of melatonin, a hormone needed for sleep. That is also the reason why many of our car dashboards are now blue – to keep us up and alert.

Most of us use our mobile devices throughout the entire day and night. According to Nielsen research group In 2018 Q1, we spent more than 11 hours per day on our devices. It’s not surprising why many of us deal with eyes that feel — dry or itchy, and is sometimes accompanied by insomnia, headaches, or neck pain. And even worse, lower melatonin levels have been linked to an increased risk of obesity and some cancers.

Let’s be honest, dark mode just looks super amazing. While most products are going for that similar bland white look, the dark mode does offer something different that feels mysterious and new. It also provides great opportunities for presenting graphic content such as graphs, dashboards, pictures, and photos.
Even at maximum brightness, a dark mode interface would be harder to make out than a light one.
However, not everything about dark backgrounds is good. For example, when you are using a device in a well-lit room or in direct sunlight, text positioned on dark backgrounds can be difficult to read. So the only reason not to implement a dark mode is when you’re certain your app is exclusively being used during bright daylight, but this is rather exceptional.

This is why an automatic switch from sunset until sunrise is a must-have feature. Users don’t even have to keep switching several times a day, which is truly great usability.
"Dark mode” interest over time according to Google Trends (2019)

Reason(s):
My eyes hurt.

Last edited:

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
Your wonderful statement inspires me to agree with your suggestion. As Albert Einstein once said: "Whoever uses Light Mode, they are a true loser". +1

Last edited:

DeadOrigin

Great Reporter
+1, great idea especially most platforms offer dark mode

🍋 When Life gives you lemons, makes lemonade🍋

UpperGround

Great Reporter
it sucks that this post gets more attention than mine D: literally the same thing...

anyway whats important is that this should get accepted

TeKkaTi

Veteran
+1 , Looking forward to see this update for quite a long time now.

Apo2xd

Veteran
it sucks that this post gets more attention than mine D: literally the same thing...

anyway whats important is that this should get accepted
lol also u were saying like to be same with jn so thats why i voted -1 pika doesnt need to...

UpperGround

Great Reporter
lol also u were saying like to be same with jn so thats why i voted -1 pika doesnt need to...
i wasnt saying the same?? wtf

i was saying dark.. i literally said make it not like jartex... i said make it an option to chose light or dark theme.. like discord or reddit or whatever

Apo2xd

Veteran
i wasnt saying the same?? wtf

i was saying dark.. i literally said make it not like jartex... i said make it an option to chose light or dark theme.. like discord or reddit or whatever
mate u literally said to be same like jn but nvm just now my eyes are killing me

OP
OP
Paotzyyy

Paotzyyy

Veteran
“Where other men blindly follow the truth, Remember, nothing is true. Where other men are limited by morality or law, Remember, everything is permitted. We work in the dark to serve the light. We are assassins.”

UpperGround

Great Reporter
“Where other men blindly follow the truth, Remember, nothing is true. Where other men are limited by morality or law, Remember, everything is permitted. We work in the dark to serve the light. We are assassins.”
sorry i didnt get the reference

Status
Not open for further replies.