Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

OP SkyBlock Allow to lose items in realms

UrNooB

Minecraft username:
UrNooB​

Suggestion:
Allow to lose items in realms​

Detailed description:
Allow to lose items in realms after dying.
-- This would lose your items if you died on Realms. Also, I would be call selfishness after this, but, this is the best way of bringing back the old days of having PvPers alive again. </3

Reason(s):
First of all, They should allow to lose items in mines which improves a lot of players to have the courage to be more actively in pvping. Op Skyblock is not all about Value for Island, as we all know, Op skyblock used to have a huge advantage when it comes to pvp before. It is making more actively when PvP's are there. So, I would suggest that we should allow to lose items in Realms for fair. Since, we're not just competing for islands, but we're also competing to have Value(s) in our island. Well, This is my own OPINION. So I hope some of you would agree with my suggestions. If you're not. Its fine.

This would also be good for pvpers to be more actively. I hope the old generations will be back after this suggestion of mine.

Tihispap

Great Reporter
Valid points and general talking a well documented suggestion which MUST be implemented.