Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Allow Screenshots For Blatant Bedrock Hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

opticyclic

Epic Pika
Minecraft username:
opticyclic​

Suggestion:
Allow Screenshots For Blatant Bedrock Hacking​

Detailed description:
Most people have come across the Bedrock hackers that bypass the anti-cheat and win the game in under a minute.
They fly across the map, bed nuke then kill aura/reach kill everyone.

I reported one such player but had it denied for not enough evidence because the rules say you need a video.

It is quite clear from this screenshot that the guy is hacking because he has broken all beds before I have even got 18 iron.
You can see the game time by the diamond timer on the right.
View: https://imgur.com/a/2810FB2#druho1x

I'm confident that the majority of players aren't recording games non-stop, so most of these hackers won't get reported due to the game being over before you can start recording.

Screenshots should be allowed for reporting blatant hackers in such cases.​

Reason(s):
There are tons of blatant Bedrock hackers on the server not getting reported.​

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
I do agree it would be much easier to report them since it is much easier to report a player with just a screenshot, but the evidence should be objective, not subjective. How could you define "fast"? 18 irons is fast, then would 30 irons be fast? How bout 40 irons? If the evidence is black and white that shows the process of a player flying around and breaking all beds within 20 seconds, don't you think it would be more convincing to both the players and staff?

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
IGN
Arrly
Hello opticyclic,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Video evidence will always be required for all types of cheating to prove the suspect is not legit beyond a reasonable doubt.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.