Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Survival Allow preview to shulker boxes in the auctionhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonChess

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
DragonChess

Suggestion:
Allow preview to shulker boxes in the auctionhouse

Detailed description:
Before you open a crate using a key, you can preview what you may get. I want the same for shulker boxes in the auctionhouse, (basically every game that has an auctionhouse, idk about factions since scamming is allowed) that way nobody would get scammed. You would be able to see what's inside the shulker box. Not only this is good to avoid scams but this is also good for checking items at the back of the shulker box.

Reason(s):
To avoid scamming, and you can see the other items if a lot of items are put inside the shulker box to sell at once.

Last edited:

C0mradeTurtle

Great Reporter
+1, good suggestion it would help alot also i recomend you to not buy shulkers from /ah the 90% of them are scams.

OP
OP
D

DragonChess

Legendary Pika
Without scamming possibilities or stuff like that. (Basically makes it more safe and fair)

Silver Wing

The Pika
+1 ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

_Stella_xD

Great Reporter
+1
A lot of new players see that in the shulker there are items named "elytra" or "trident" and buy it, then open it and it's just a renamed wooden plank.
But you still can record a video with you buying it and opening it and if it appears to be a scam you can report it.

NGaming

Great Reporter
+1 ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello DragonChess,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it has been implemented!​
Have fun playing!​

Good afternoon,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.