Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Allow Hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some_Matej

Great Reporter
Minecraft username:
Some_Matej​

Suggestion:
Allow Hacking​

Detailed description:
CraftiGames is company that makes over $50,000 in revenue on monthly basis and they can't make a decent anti-cheat for any mode. They get a lot of hate for that and they are sad that they have no experienced staff members except coders. My suggestion is to actually allow hacking so staff don't need to ban 1000 alt accounts every single day and more people would play pika because you can hack as much as you want. I hope this gets accepted!​

Reason(s):
1) People would not hate on anti cheat because there is no need for it.
2) A lot of less work for server's useless staff.
3) More players coming on PikaNetwork.
4) More players means more money for Mex Smiths!
5) If Mex gets more money he might pay developers for once!​

iFkiller

Veteran
IGN
iFkiller
I 100% approve of the message above. Very good suggestion. Hopefully our wonderful manager @Arrly will agree too and will accept this ingenious and innovative idea!

GamingSankalpYt

Great Reporter
IGN
GamingSankalpYt
I 100% approve of the message above. Very good suggestion. Hopefully our wonderful manager @Arrly will agree too and will accept this ingenious and innovative idea!
I didn't expect you to reply, it's sad but true 💀

anaaanaaas

Great Reporter
IGN
LazyAnas_XD
Great suggestion, i completely agree with you they should allow hacking. @Arrly you should agree as well handsome cute manager

HyperRSmash

Veteran
Sounds like an amazing idea! But now that we're at it, why not make pika network an anarchy server altogether?? Just give everyone /op ! players could then do whatever they want so the player base will definetly rise!

slimeMMVI

IGN
slimeMMVI
might be the best idea ive seen of all time ngl

RyanDoesPvP

Legendary Pika
IGN
RyanDoesPvP
While your at it why dont you suggest "ability to purchase staff ranks on the store/with pika gold"

avciiiiiii

Great Reporter
Minecraft username:
Some_Matej

Suggestion:
Allow Hacking

Detailed description:
CraftiGames is company that makes over $50,000 in revenue on monthly basis and they can't make a decent anti-cheat for any mode. They get a lot of hate for that and they are sad that they have no experienced staff members except coders. My suggestion is to actually allow hacking so staff don't need to ban 1000 alt accounts every single day and more people would play pika because you can hack as much as you want. I hope this gets accepted!

Reason(s):

5) If Mex gets more money he might pay developers for once!
Good suggestion + instead of making new game modes they have to fix other bugs everything in survival is bugged or whole pika is bugged & for that they need more Dev & why should they spend there money on peoples or making server good ?

belbicksz

Pika Member
IGN
belbicksz
Good suggestion + instead of making new game modes they have to fix other bugs everything in survival is bugged or whole pika is bugged & for that they need more Dev & why should they spend there money on peoples or making server good ?
The discussion is about allowing hacking and this guy pulls up talking about bugs. Kinda insane ngl.

TheTrueNova

Veteran
Great Reporter
This idea is incredible! I think it has to be the best suggestion I've ever read. Matter of fact, building on the idea of giving everyone OP, let's also get console access while we're at it! And, at that point, may as well give us full administrative permissions on the forums. I'm sure absolutely nothing could go wrong with this idea! It is simply incredible.

TimeGodDio

Minecraft username:
Some_Matej

Suggestion:
Allow Hacking

Detailed description:
CraftiGames is company that makes over $50,000 in revenue on monthly basis and they can't make a decent anti-cheat for any mode. They get a lot of hate for that and they are sad that they have no experienced staff members except coders. My suggestion is to actually allow hacking so staff don't need to ban 1000 alt accounts every single day and more people would play pika because you can hack as much as you want. I hope this gets accepted!

Reason(s):

5) If Mex gets more money he might pay developers for once!
I agree i prefer a server where you can hack on pvp and lets say make ores useless bec of xray but you can properly play without a bug every 2 days than this. If you cant buy proper anticheat and are such a big cracked server then just embrace it

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Hello Some_Matej,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Please don't be so funny.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.