Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global ALL VOTE SITES WORK IN ALL OVER THE WORLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

aveebaghel12345

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
aveebaghel12345

Suggestion:
ALL VOTE SITES WORK IN ALL OVER THE WORLD

Detailed description:
Everyone would love this because in some countries like in india some vote sites not work like the vote linky1 and vote link 5 in india these never work but the others work.​

Reason(s):
so that every one gets equal vote keys some times we have got 4 and the person who lives in america or any other country gets more than us so this suggestion is acceptable.​

Example(s):

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Working for me ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
Whemever i try to vote, it shows this. like i havent even voted in the last 15 days. When i tried to vote tpat that time also, it showed this only

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210210-081534.png
    Screenshot_20210210-081534.png
    822.2 KB · Views: 6
OP
OP
aveebaghel12345

aveebaghel12345

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
aveebaghel12345

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
Everyone would love this because in some countries like in india some vote sites not work like the vote linky1 and vote link 5 in india these never work but the others work.

Reason(s):
so that every one gets equal vote keys some times we have got 4 and the person who lives in america or any other country gets more than us so this suggestion is acceptable.

Example(s):
https://vote.pika-network.net/1 and https://vote.pika-network.net/5 these vote links should be fixed
you all have diffrent meessages regarding my suggestion some say right some say wrong but my suggestion is right cause some vote sites work for premium accounts but me ans some of my friends play from cracked minecraft cause we dont want to waste money on a game if we want premium account for free we can get it but dont judge us that we play in cracked version not in premium version we dont have money we money more than you who say us money dont make the person big his skills make him big pls someone findout solution for the vote sites ill give you screenshots for both vote link 1 and 5 dont work.

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
Whemever i try to vote, it shows this. like i havent even voted in the last 15 days. When i tried to vote tpat that time also, it showed this only
if it shows You have already voted means u get key.try voting while in-game

crazysteve79

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
aveebaghel12345

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
Everyone would love this because in some countries like in india some vote sites not work like the vote linky1 and vote link 5 in india these never work but the others work.

Reason(s):
so that every one gets equal vote keys some times we have got 4 and the person who lives in america or any other country gets more than us so this suggestion is acceptable.

Example(s):
eh i am from India +tlauncher all 6 sites work for me not sure why it doesn't for u if it id true

crazysteve79

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
aveebaghel12345

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

Reason(s):

Example(s):
eh i am from India +tlauncher all 6 sites work for me not sure why it doesn't for u if it id true
no its because site 1 doesnt work in india
it works u just need to reload the page 1 to 2 time

Status
Not open for further replies.