Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

All the Items I put in Private Vault 4 disappeared, its around 1.2-3 million worth of gear.

Emu1215

Pika Lover
So today, I was playing as usual, and i decided to afk at my iron farm for a bit. Being paranoid, i decided to put all my good gear (Ef10 and a full p5 set) into PV4, which is where i usually put it. However, when I came back and checked pv4, i found that every item that i placed in it was completely gone. Seriously pika? 1.2 million isn't a small number by any mean, and I have seen people talking about pv4 being broken. If anyone know a fix or did I just lose 1.2 million which is days of grinding just because of dumb server bug?

OP
OP
Emu1215

Emu1215

Pika Lover
Whats the point of grinding on a server when everythign you've worked for for days in-game just gets deleted?

TinCanL

Banned
Great Reporter
I feel bad for you and your situation, unfortunately there really is nothing we can do. You can make a bug report and hope this glitch gets fixed. There is also a chance your account may have been compromised.

BBOTAA

Join the club, I just made a post a few days ago about how I lost everything in my inventory to glitch too, at least you got a response i guess...Nobody even bother to answer me.. lol
Hey hope you didn't spend money on those and good luck.

OP
OP
Emu1215

Emu1215

Pika Lover
Join the club, I just made a post a few days ago about how I lost everything in my inventory to glitch too, at least you got a response i guess...Nobody even bother to answer me.. lol
Hey hope you didn't spend money on those and good luck.
Nope, I didnt + honestly I would rather have no replies then have a 2 yr old with a anime pfp attempting to be toxic, but its good to know that there is at least some ppl who are nice.

OP
OP
Emu1215

Emu1215

Pika Lover
I feel bad for you and your situation, unfortunately there really is nothing we can do. You can make a bug report and hope this glitch gets fixed. There is also a chance your account may have been compromised.
Ok then, I'll probably make a bug report and also, what does account compromised mean? Thanks.

TinCanL

Banned
Great Reporter
It means a player who you haven't given your password to has access to your account.

OP
OP
Emu1215

Emu1215

Pika Lover
Nobody knows my password and honestly it would be stupid to crack my account instead of someone rich like anyname who's account is worth like a few thousand times more then mine, its probably not account compromised, just dumb server glitch. Thanks.

Bruhwhy

Yep. you only be toxic to ppl u know. But didn't u forget to talk about the part where u still had the stone bricks? Also of your suspicions of who did it :/.

OP
OP
Emu1215

Emu1215

Pika Lover
oh ye i also had the stone bricks that i put with the rest of the items
they were there despite being put in the mid
sus

0118GT

So today, I was playing as usual, and i decided to afk at my iron farm for a bit. Being paranoid, i decided to put all my good gear (Ef10 and a full p5 set) into PV4, which is where i usually put it. However, when I came back and checked pv4, i found that every item that i placed in it was completely gone. Seriously pika? 1.2 million isn't a small number by any mean, and I have seen people talking about pv4 being broken. If anyone know a fix or did I just lose 1.2 million which is days of grinding just because of dumb server bug?
Lost 754billion in opfactions few months ago because my pv was emptyd i had made ss of the pv the night before to show to my friend, next morning pv empty staff dont do shit about it. Contacted multiple times with the same answer: your pvs dont empty theirselfs

OP
OP
Emu1215

Emu1215

Pika Lover
Jeez, I'm not sure how much money is worth in opfactions but thats probably a lot. U ok?

anyname_

My pv emptied too with tons of shulkers. I put them in, I lagged and joined back and bum they gone, not in my inv, not in pv lmao .-.

YaBoiGumy

Feel your pain
TbH survival overall has been extremely buggy

Parlyy

Great Reporter
that happens when u bully others (def not me)