Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

All Custom Enchant Uses At /warp tokens

Status
Not open for further replies.

YahiaShaker

Pika Member
OK So I Find Alot Of People Confused About Custom Enchants, Mostly Inquisitive So Today I'll Try My Best To Explain Everything.

1-Bedrock Breaker: It's Pretty Self Explanatory , You Can Break Bedrock With It, But Only The 1 Bedrock In Your Island Can Be Broken By It, Plus Placed Bedrock (You Can Only Break Your Island Generated Bedrock If There Is Another Bedrock In Your Island, You Can't Break Nether Bedrock)

2-Fly: Fly Enchant Is Self Explanatory Too, You Hold A Pickaxe/Sword/Axe etc., And You Can Fly Holding The Specific Item You Enchanted, If You Switch To Another Item You Just Drop, So Don't Do That :p

3-Inquisitive: Inquisitive Is One Of The Most Useful Custom Enchants I Would Say, It Gives More Experience Levels From Mobs Than Normal, Simple Enchant.

4-MCMMO XP: OK This One Is Pretty Useful Too, You Get More MCMMO XP If You Enchant This To For Example A Sword That Means When You PvP / Grind Mobs You Get More Swords Skill XP.

So Sadly, These Are All The Custom Enchants, I Hope I Helped You With Anything Or Everything :D Be Sure To Know That I Will Add More To This If More Custom Enchants Are Added And Similar. And Be Sure To Tell Me If This Helped You Or Not :D
Dearest Regards,
-Yahia

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.