Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

All Bedwars Problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThisServerIsShit

Since the new owners is "very slowly" busy "trying" to fix the server, I'm gonna highlight all the current shit on Bedwars that irritates me and countless others.

1) Cheating motherfuckers. 90% of matches has hackers on it and just ruins it for most people. Now I'm forced to carry a hack client with me to only rekt hackers. Your anticheat is a fucking hilarious joke.

2) Lately a BIG problem is irritating the shit out of me! Sometimes when I fight someone and when they are on 2 health, none of my hits count and I fucking die? It sometimes happen to both of us and we just stand there and look like morons slapping each other.

3) On the Waterfalls map there is a glitch that makes the generator spit it shit out where the upgrade villager should be standing, both the villagers are in the same spot and hard to choose from.

4) Your fucking Bedwars teleport guy in hub isn't working for days now. HELLO?

5) Oh this is awesome... your server has place for 2500 people but when 150+ people play on bedwars there is mega fucking server LAG.

6) Reporting hackers.......... no /report command... ok lets try Discord.... wait, we need to submit a video for every hacker we want to report? DAFUQ? Do you really think anyone playing for fun is gonna waste his time to record a dumbass bunnyhoppin/killaura piece of shit that is just gonna come back in 5 min on a endless amount of alts? Most people is either not smart enough, have the time or software to record cheaters, please keep that in mind.

7) Something that bothers me a bit is the fact there is no /msg or way to talk to someone in another lobby or game. I would like to tell a previous teammate to join a map by not freaking looking everywhere to find him.

8) Hmm... just a Free kit with 16 wood blocks. I like that. But more kits would be nice.

9) Fireballs just flying wherever the fuck they want is getting on my nerves. Dat Famous Hypixcle server has fireballs that fly very straight and accurate. Since you have the same maps they have, get the same damn fireballs xD

10) I can't remember any other problems but I sure will make number 10 a problem soon if this shit doesn't get fixed in the next.... 6 months?

Now before you idiots reading this gets mad and wanna trashtalk, fix your shit and I will stop swearing and using hax for protection.

Have a great fucking day and get to work soon.

xhon

Since the new owners is "very slowly" busy "trying" to fix the server, I'm gonna highlight all the current shit on Bedwars that irritates me and countless others.

1) Cheating motherfuckers. 90% of matches has hackers on it and just ruins it for most people. Now I'm forced to carry a hack client with me to only rekt hackers. Your anticheat is a fucking hilarious joke.

2) Lately a BIG problem is irritating the shit out of me! Sometimes when I fight someone and when they are on 2 health, none of my hits count and I fucking die? It sometimes happen to both of us and we just stand there and look like morons slapping each other.

3) On the Waterfalls map there is a glitch that makes the generator spit it shit out where the upgrade villager should be standing, both the villagers are in the same spot and hard to choose from.

5) Oh this is awesome... your server has place for 2500 people but when 150+ people play on bedwars there is mega fucking server LAG.

6) Reporting hackers.......... no /report command... ok lets try Discord.... wait, we need to submit a video for every hacker we want to report? DAFUQ? Do you really think anyone playing for fun is gonna waste his time to record a dumbass bunnyhoppin/killaura piece of shit that is just gonna come back in 5 min on a endless amount of alts? Most people is either not smart enough, have the time or software to record cheaters, please keep that in mind.

7) Something that bothers me a bit is the fact there is no /msg or way to talk to someone in another lobby or game. I would like to tell a previous teammate to join a map by not freaking looking everywhere to find him.

8) Hmm... just a Free kit with 16 wood blocks. I like that. But more kits would be nice.

9) Fireballs just flying wherever the fuck they want is getting on my nerves. Dat Famous Hypixcle server has fireballs that fly very straight and accurate. Since you have the same maps they have, get the same damn fireballs xD

10) I can't remember any other problems but I sure will make number 10 a problem soon if this shit doesn't get fixed in the next.... 6 months?

Now before you idiots reading this gets mad and wanna trashtalk, fix your shit and I will stop swearing and using hax for protection.

i love you

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
Someone looks triggered !! First of all if you were absent with all the commotion going on about Factions reset and changing of owner then I guess I can't blame you because you are uneducated right now and the whole situation of the server secondly take some sleeping pills...

EzGarry

Pika Lover

Not a Bedwar player myself but hell....The threat was accurate.
I personally love your point on number (1), (6) and number (5) as they're also working for other mini-games of the server
For one of the biggest cracked server, this place is stupidly suck.

vSyndrome

Epic Pika

DUDE it's a block game chill out if you're really that bothered about hackers you'd take the time to record
and you're seriously just insulting the owners like that after they came revived factions, revived kit PVP and are most likely gonna revive sky block how can you be angry that they're actually making an effort so what there's hackers everywhere it's a cracked server people come here with hacks in mind there are staff working hard but can't properly do there job because people like you are too "lazy" to report hackers if you're really that bothered go play somewhere else instead of intoxicating the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.