Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

ALERT! 4-18-17 Claim Protection has failed again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jestyr

Pika Lover
As of right now, all the claims have failed again... My house has already been partially looted
Someone fix this please!...

and if it can't be fixed... I vote for a reset personally...
I just got through trying to rebuild after losing most of my builds to the last claim failure.

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
ALERT ALERT!!!! make a support ticket.............

Leo

PS You might get ur stuff back

OP
OP
J

Jestyr

Pika Lover
I did make a support ticket... last time I got the big nothing back. my 20k plus claim blocks were not restored. I got zero. Staff was very helpful... but I lost an epic amount... and the best things I had got cherry picked by griefers right before my eyes.

Wither

Veteran
I am logging in survival right now. I will try to stop as many griefers as possible. If you want you can send me the coords of your base via a personal message so as to tp players away and protect it.

DogmaMts

this really suck's i just login and my base was all grief xp farms destroy chest's stolen by minecar hoppers, too many hours awaisted , soo many work... and im warlock o can fly so my base was far from everyone , so this must have been done by people that are on the server only one objectif and that is to grief. Role back or reset the server , im done...

OP
OP
J

Jestyr

Pika Lover
The claims got restored this time... that's a big plus. Thanks guys :)
I'm still out about 8 stacks of gold blocks and some other stuff... but better than last time.

OP
OP
J

Jestyr

Pika Lover
The claims were reinstated, but griefers still stole a lot of stuff. Prolly gone forever I'd guess

Status
Not open for further replies.