Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Albloody , what is going on !?

Status
Not open for further replies.

faydee

Veteran
okay not alot of players know what is going on here !! A guy appear from nowhere !! And suddnely gets ulti rank well we didnt say anything about this , then this guy becomes toxic to players and staff he shows off and start being sarcastic ... last night albloody gets banned for having double click mouse .. but he gets unbanned and he comes back and start threating staff teams to get demote because he is a friend with yoeir !! ... today he start being racist to me , he told me to get aids because I am arab ( childish ) and he went on team speak and start swearing at me on faction server , he gets banned cause of disrespect but he gets unbanned ... so for this guy , using unallowed modification is allowed and getting unbans for free is also allowed ! But for us the community we get punished !! For example something that makes me really crazy and mad !! This guy gets unbanned when he had double click mouse , but umz for having text mod dosent gets banned where is the fair in this community !!!
I would like admins to answer on this thread so I am going to tag them in
@TheBearKingHD @Younger @XTheYo you guys witness what is going on can someone please explain to us and other players what is going on ?

YoungerO_o

Let's say that if I ban this individual ill be demoted.
This is just complete bs literally.

Locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.