Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

AFK Grinding?

Should mouse-taping and auto-clicking be legal for grinding purposes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ov3rpowered

Epic Pika
So I will probably be going away from the house a lot since it is getting closer to the holidays. I want to be able to still make money while I'm gone. So anyways, my question is if you are allowed to tape down your mouse for cobble mining and mob grinding. Also, what about auto-clickers?... since using an auto-clicker won't affect PvP while you are grinding. So is mouse taping and auto clicking legal or not? If it is legal or illegal, I think you should put it in the info section and make a sign for it in "/warp info". Thx for reading this...<3 Also, I will make a poll which should be above so the players can decide. Staff we definitely not have to listen to the poll results though.

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
Auto-clicker is strictly forbidden throughout Pika-Network as it is seen as a hack. I'm sorry to say this, but I doubt the staff will allow Auto-Clicker anytime soon.

ChairmanSB

Veteran
Good day player,
I was reading your thread and i am here to say that auto clickers are counted as a hack which makes it not illegal to be used on the server and may result in a ban if you are caught using it.
As for the afk grinding part by taping your mouse button, i usually allow people to do it for 15 or so minutes but i am sorry to say that afk grinding while on vacation is not allowed.
Have a good day.

ChairmanSB

Veteran
Sorry i made a typo,
Auto clicker is illegal and cannot be used on the server

Status
Not open for further replies.