Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

/ads for vip rank

Status
Not open for further replies.

aethertiger

Pika Lover
How many ads should I watch to get a vip rank? My friend said i should watch 500 ads every 24 hrs, that would take me A year and a half to complete xD

OP
OP
aethertiger

aethertiger

Pika Lover
How many ads should I watch to get a vip rank? My friend said i should watch 500 ads every 24 hrs, that would take me A year and a half to complete xD
someone said the cooldown of ads are 2 mins +. Im not sure if he's correct

Xcalibur

Pika Lover
Yes, the cooldown of ads are 2 mins, you can watch 30 ads per hour but per day you can watch over 720 ads, correct me if im wrong

OP
OP
aethertiger

aethertiger

Pika Lover
Yes, the cooldown of ads are 2 mins, you can watch 30 ads per hour but per day you can watch over 720 ads, correct me if im wrong
I have another question. Why it says "ads not available" if the 2 min cooldown is done?

DrakeTDL

Pika Member
you are right but there is a limit on how many ads you can watch.
I have another question. Why it says "ads not available" if the 2 min cooldown is done?
bcz the cooldown isnt actually 2 min, its like 5 min

Moon_420

Banned
There are about 200 ADs you can watch daily.
The delay between 1 AD is 1 Minute. You can use Auto-Refresher at 110 Seconds to refresh your Page every 1 minute and watch another AD. If you exceed the Limit of ADs you can watch then it will tell you that You exceeded the Limit of ADs for Today please come back tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.