Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Adjust Donors' kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

JalalElFassi

Minecraft Username
NerfMP7nGrau

Suggestion:
Adjust Donors' kits

Detailed description:
Listen, I don't mind those once kits, but the donors' kits especially immortal's are straight busted. Listen we know that you want to give an advantage to those that paid for those ranks, but say we're talking about Immortal's kit (400 euro rank lol) grants you unbreakability 10 on armor. In what terms is this kit balanced? It basically forces a meta at OP-Factions which is grinding axes. All I'm saying is you should adjust those kits and buff the ingame ranks' kits to reduce the gap between the non-donors and donors.​

Reason(s):
Less pay to win, more play to win.​

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username
NerfMP7nGrau

Suggestion:
Adjust Donors' kits

Detailed description:
Listen, I don't mind those once kits, but the donors' kits especially immortal's are straight busted. Listen we know that you want to give an advantage to those that paid for those ranks, but say we're talking about Immortal's kit (400 euro rank lol) grants you unbreakability 10 on armor. In what terms is this kit balanced? It basically forces a meta at OP-Factions which is grinding axes. All I'm saying is you should adjust those kits and buff the ingame ranks' kits to reduce the gap between the non-donors and donors.

Reason(s):
Less pay to win, more play to win.
I agree, it is very broken. However, axes are forced because they deal more damage to armor, not because of a donator kit. Furthermore, the Immortal rank is 400 euros. People pay so much so they can have the perks. Immortal is only broken because of the cost, making it balanced. The Pro rank is only 20 euros and it's pretty balanced.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey JalalElFassi,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.