Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Adios!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arceus

Legendary Pika
Well, its been a long run in pika but its time for me to leave again.I may or may not be forgotten but who knows?.I am not going to make a big thread unlike all the other goodbye threads i will keep it really short.If i need to tag some people it will be @TooPlaysYT , @Winfly, @End3yM , @SecretLars (you can kick me from the is now xd) and @GhostKnightGOD also @CloudAP

Thats All Folks!

Goodbye!

I might comeback sometime

Last edited:

PizzzaMC

Banned
Recently, Pika has seen a drastic change in management. Lately, it seems like Pika has become more and more stale, and boring, and the staff are becoming more oppresive.

If you feel the same way, why not join the (relatively) new DARK ROSES!

Dark Roses is comprised of both new players and existing players from Pika. Our player base includes ex-staff and builders from Pika including Slendyy.

We have a few gamemodes, including Survival, OPFactions, and Bedwars. We have a few more that are in development.

OUR SERVER IS 1.11 AND 1.12 COMPATIBLE

Come join us below:
play.darkroses.us
Discord - bit.ly/DarkRosesMC

OP
OP
Arceus

Arceus

Legendary Pika
Recently, Pika has seen a drastic change in management. Lately, it seems like Pika has become more and more stale, and boring, and the staff are becoming more oppresive.

If you feel the same way, why not join the (relatively) new DARK ROSES!

Dark Roses is comprised of both new players and existing players from Pika. Our player base includes ex-staff and builders from Pika including Slendyy.

We have a few gamemodes, including Survival, OPFactions, and Bedwars. We have a few more that are in development.

OUR SERVER IS 1.11 AND 1.12 COMPATIBLE

Come join us below:
play.darkroses.us
Discord - bit.ly/DarkRosesMC
no piss off

Davidva

Veteran
You`ll be missed Stampy! Good luck with your furder life :) Hope to see you around sonetimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.