Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Minigames Additional Colors to Leaderboard Spots

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

xDerpcat

Pika Lover
Username:
justyle

Suggestion:
Add Additional Colors to Leaderboard Spots/Places.

Detailed description:
Hey Everyone, to not waste your time reading lame and boring suggestions, im gonna rush the suggestion for you so you can hopefully understand what i mean, as you know, the Leaderboards revamp was one of the best revamps for Mini games, but in my opinion, i feel like it's missing a small addition yet interesting one to add im pretty sure, add Colors to top 3 leaderboard spots, for instance,

#1 justyle

#2 Skq1er

#3 Zxga

#4 SnackMe

#5 Sufferent

#6 GhostyyCatt

Bold color for the first place looks better aswell, but that isn't really necessary, but overall it'll make the leaderboard more interesting and more tempting for me to not go outside and see the light of grass ever again.

Reason(s):
Adds more life to leaderboards on mini games, a small addition but it'll look great.

Example(s):
READ DESCRIPTION.

Last edited:

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
Hello xDerpcat

After Reading your suggestion I decided to give it a -1

The Main reason to downvote your suggestion is that this feature is not necessary adding this feature would just be a waste of time for the developers and basically not necessary.

Thank you for your efforts to make the server a better place.

Last edited:

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello xDerpcat

The Main reason to downvote your suggestion is that this feature is not necessary adding this feature would just be a waste of time also adding colours to leaderboard may reduce fps for some players in the lobby which will ruin the playtime experience of the server for them.

yeah but where's ur dad.
oh right, GONE.

Hazam

Banned
Hmm a small change, not necessary but why not, +1

OP
OP
xDerpcat

xDerpcat

Pika Lover
Hello xDerpcat

The Main reason to downvote your suggestion is that this feature is not necessary adding this feature would just be a waste of time also adding colours to leaderboard may reduce fps for some players in the lobby which will ruin the playtime experience of the server for them.

Hello harsHit

The Main reason to downvote your suggestion is that the pikanetwork community has unfortunately Fell down, and the MAIN reason for that is People like you my friend, here's my SUGGESTION to your reply to MY SUGGESTION, 1. Seek Therapy, 2. stop being like this, 3. make more sense!

Last edited:

goose_wayne

Great Reporter
Hello xDerpcat

My father Patolunix always taught me to respect others. However I am finding it very difficult to show you respect after this my friend. I looked upto you, I adored you, you were my everything. Disappointed…

Wondermine

The Pika
A great idea to make things more colorful and neat, It would make things more distinguished than having random colors for each person.

imo the colors should be more shiny and fancy

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
My father Patolunix always taught me to respect others. However I am finding it very difficult to show you respect after this my friend. I looked upto you, I adored you, you were my everything. Disappointed…
My friend almost everyone in this thread said it's pretty useless but still gave it a +1 me saying the same and giving a -1 makes me crazy or stupid if you think so I'm not the one who is stupid here.

Thank you,
harshit7749

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Kindly refrain from sharing your past personal life experience in forums. Have a great day ahead.

Thank you
Yup talks exactly like someone with no father, 9 to 5 on pika, that was terrible I'd suggest you isolate yourself in your room and use a bucket to urinate again.

Thank you.

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
Yup talks exactly like someone with no father, 9 to 5 on pika, that was terrible I'd suggest you isolate yourself in your room and use a bucket to urinate again.

Thank you.
don't expect everyone to have a schedule like you please.
Thank you.

goose_wayne

Great Reporter
My friend almost everyone in this thread said it's pretty useless but still gave it a +1 me saying the same and giving a -1 makes me crazy or stupid if you think so I'm not the one who is stupid here.

Thank you,
harshit7749
Hey I never called you stupid. I am a huge fan ily

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
don't expect everyone to have a schedule like you please.
Thank you.
you don't have a schedule because you are on pika-network forums most of the day being a mini-mod and the only other thing on your schedule is doing something while watching content not of ur age group on ur phone

My time is managed well, now try to get something better than that
Thank you.