Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Discord Addition to message role perks

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Username:
aeserior

Suggestion:
Permissions for sharing images & adding reactions in #public-chat

Detailed description:
Disclaimer ⚠️:
Read the suggestion before botting the suggestion with "Already Suggested".
The discord server has message roles such as Pika Yay, Pika Dj, Pika Nom, Pika Slurp and Pika Thumb (these roles were previously named after Minecraft ores). These message roles take up 1,000 to the max 50,000! That is a lot! This takes A LOT OF GRINDING! Now to the point; These roles have basically 0 perks other then additional giveaway entries and that isn't worth the grinding. (HONESTLY!)

I am suggesting that users with Pika Nom or above get the perks of being able to share images and (maybe) also get to react on messages! (in the #public-chat channel)

Reason(s):
Currently, The message roles have basically 0 perks outside of giveaway entries, This is really disappointing as people spend ALOT of time chatting on the server just for a lousy perk. So I think this would be an amazing addition.​
This would also encourage grinding thus more activity within the discord server.​

Additional Information:
The Requirements can change but that would still be nice! (also it would still encourage grinding & activity.)​
These additional perks could be distributed, but that is completely up to Pika.​
Please be realistic & unbiased while giving out feedback and consider the time & activity to achieve these roles.​
Additionally, They could remove embed perms for everyone (which is now removed) and make it a perk. (minor)​
Big thanks to @RyanDoesPvP.​

Last edited:

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1 that would bring more activity in the chat and the grinding of msgs will actually feel worth the time

RyanDoesPvP

Legendary Pika
+1 from me because it
a) persuades others to engage with the community on Discord
b) fights off potential weirdos that would spam NSFW (before preventing sending media the disc. server had a lot of spammers)
c) Overall i think its a good idea because the message roles have a purpose

Sufferent

Legendary Pika
+1
Would keep chat active cuz ppl wuld wanna grind msgs

KissPotatoes

Username:
aeserior

Suggestion:
Permissions for sharing images & adding reactions in #public-chat

Detailed description:
Disclaimer ⚠️:
Read the suggestion before botting the suggestion with "Already Suggested".
The discord server has message roles such as Pika Yay, Pika Dj, Pika Nom, Pika Slurp and Pika Thumb (these roles were previously named after Minecraft ores). These message roles take up 1,000 to the max 50,000! That is alot! This takes ALOT OF GRINDING! Now to the point; These roles have basically 0 perks other then additional giveaway entries and that isn't worth the grinding. (HONESTLY!)

I am suggesting that users with Pika Nom or above get the perks of being able to share images and (maybe) also get to react on messages! (in the #public-chat channel)

Reason(s):
Currently, The message roles have basically 0 perks outside of giveaway entries, This is really disappointing as people spend ALOT of time chatting on the server just for a lousy perk. So I think this would be an amazing addition.​
This would also encourage grinding thus more activity within the discord server.​

Additional Information:
The Requirements can change but that would still be nice! (also it would still encourage grinding & activity.)​
Please be realistic & unbiased while giving out feedback and consider the time & activity to achieve these roles.​
+1
It's a really good suggestion and would add perks.

Sekiro

Great Reporter
id say that only pika slurp and/or thumb should get such perks, otherwise the pub chat might get flooded with images since many members have already obtained pika nom

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
id say that only pika slurp and/or thumb should get such perks, otherwise the pub chat might get flooded with images since many members have already obtained pika nom
Thumb and slurp are lower ones right? Then aren't they larger in number?
And I highly doubt anyone with that many msgs like pika dj would spam or flood chat with images

Sekiro

Great Reporter
Thumb and slurp are lower ones right? Then aren't they larger in number?
And I highly doubt anyone with that many msgs like pika dj would spam or flood chat with images
my bad, i meant the 2 higher ones
no clue what they're called though

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
my bad, i meant the 2 higher ones
no clue what they're called though
Pika yay and pika dj I believe and those are exactly the ones just superior is saying to give the perms

I say we should give like reaction perms to pika nom (3rd in ranking)
And image perms to pika dj ( 2nd highest role in ranking)
And video perms to pika yay (highest role I believe)

OP
OP
JustSuperiorr

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Pika yay and pika dj I believe and those are exactly the ones just superior is saying to give the perms

I say we should give like reaction perms to pika nom (3rd in ranking)
And image perms to pika dj ( 2nd highest role in ranking)
And video perms to pika yay (highest role I believe)
The "video perms" are already included in the images perms. Yes the permission distribution seems like a good idea. This is entirely up to pika though.

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
Hello JustSuperiorr

After Reading your suggestion I decided to give it a +1

I decided to upvote your suggestion as currently except from getting the roles you don't get anything for levelling up adding various permission for different levels would be a great motivation for players to be active in the chat and it will make discord server even more active.

Thank you for your efforts to make the server a better place.

FlexingBot

Banned
Hi, after reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to upvote it.
I decided to upvote it for the following reasons
1) Makes grinding worth it
Keep giving suggestions for the betterment of the server :)

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello JustSuperiorr,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and implemented!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.