Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

BedWars Addition of "Bats" in bedwars

BuhBoy

Epic Pika
IGN
BuhBoy
Minecraft username:
BuhBoy​

Suggestion:
Addition of "Bats" in bedwars​

Detailed description:
*READ BEFORE VOTING*

Addition of Bats may sound like a weird and nonsense suggestion but it may help make PikaNetwork bedwars more fun and unique.

The idea goes as follows:
Bats would spawn randomly during a bedwars game (in limited amount to reduce lag). Killing a bat would reward the player 10 coins (exp is optional).​

Reason(s):
It should be implemented because:
1) Would add a new use to bows in the game and help players improve their bow skills or aim.

2) This feature may add a new quest (Kill 'x' numof bats in a bedwars match, Kill 'x' number of Bats, etc).

3) This feature will add a completely new way to earn coins and exp.

4) Would be a unique approach to to earning bedwars coins.​

parvagamer2

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
parvagamer2
Minecraft username:
BuhBoy

Suggestion:
Addition of "Bats" in bedwars

Detailed description:
*READ BEFORE VOTING*

Addition of Bats may sound like a weird and nonsense suggestion but it may help make PikaNetwork bedwars more fun and unique.

Bats would spawn randomly during a bedwars game (in limited amount to reduce lag). Killing a bat would reward the player 10 coins (exp is optional).

Reason(s):

1) Would add a new use to bows in the game and help players improve their bow skills or aim.

2) This feature may add a new quest (Kill 'x' numof bats in a bedwars match, Kill 'x' number of Bats, etc).

4) Would be a unique approach to to earning bedwars coins.
Ngl, no one will care killing those bats for 10 coins or exp, imagine killing bats in bedwars

BroItsOp

Pika Member
IGN
cheapguest
-1 bro what??
Bedwars is a PvP game, no one will run for bats for few exp or coins

Useless addition bro ngl, sorry to say
🚮

OP
OP
BuhBoy

BuhBoy

Epic Pika
IGN
BuhBoy
Ngl, no one will care killing those bats for 10 coins or exp, imagine killing bats in bedwars
That would add new weekly or monthly quests, which can reward you mystery boxes, and more that coins and exp.

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
IGN
xSlainer_
I'd like to UPVOTE because, I personally like the suggestion to an extent, they should spawn in random number between 1 to 10, but this is just my opinion. Adding this will reduce the time required to level up.
Another thing I'd like to suggest in ur suggestion would be reduced (-ve) scaling for the coins and xp dropped from kills.
Eg. Lvl 20 gets 10 coins and 8 xp but lvl 80 would get 5 coins and 4 xp.

OP
OP
BuhBoy

BuhBoy

Epic Pika
IGN
BuhBoy
I'd like to UPVOTE because, I personally like the suggestion to an extent, they should spawn in random number between 1 to 10, but this is just my opinion. Adding this will reduce the time required to level up.
Another thing I'd like to suggest in ur suggestion would be reduced (-ve) scaling for the coins and xp dropped from kills.
Eg. Lvl 20 gets 10 coins and 8 xp but lvl 80 would get 5 coins and 4 xp.
Your opinion of negative scaling is good too 👍. High ranking players, in most of the cases have their own personal boosters running during the game. Negative scaling will by some extent keep the rate of earning coins balanced.

Kulky

Rare Pika
IGN
kulkjk
I will give it a downvote, I don't think anybody will run around and keep killing bats for exp and coins. As you said even if they add quests of bats but rarely anybody will complete it unless it has a huge exp amount like 500 xp reward. But it is not likely to have. How many people will buy a bow and waste golds. They can instead buy iron Armor and sword.

It will look a bit cringe bats flying around.

OP
OP
BuhBoy

BuhBoy

Epic Pika
IGN
BuhBoy
I will give it a downvote, I don't think anybody will run around and keep killing bats for exp and coins. As you said even if they add quests of bats but rarely anybody will complete it unless it has a huge exp amount like 500 xp reward. But it is not likely to have. How many people will buy a bow and waste golds. They can instead buy iron Armor and sword.

It will look a bit cringe bats flying around.
Well, it's upto the player whether to buy iron armour or a bow. Many players just camp around the map after their bed has been destroyed and just spam arrows. So, there is a chance that players might take their time and just shoot the bats until their enemies are after them.

luhv

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
luhv
Minecraft username:
BuhBoy

Suggestion:
Addition of "Bats" in bedwars

Detailed description:
*READ BEFORE VOTING*

Bats would spawn randomly during a bedwars game (in limited amount to reduce lag). Killing a bat would reward the player 10 coins (exp is optional).

Reason(s):

4) Would be a unique approach to to earning bedwars coins.
As someone who just wants to finish the game as quickly as I can, I wouldn't like this. It's weird and distracting, you have to kill the other teams and now bats?

OP
OP
BuhBoy

BuhBoy

Epic Pika
IGN
BuhBoy
As someone who just wants to finish the game as quickly as I can, I wouldn't like this. It's weird and distracting, you have to kill the other teams and now bats?
It's up to you whether to kill players or kill bats.