Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP SkyBlock Addition of A new stuff called arcs

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Axe_

Legendary Pika
Username:
_Axe_​

Suggestion:
Addition of A new stuff called arcs​

Detailed description:
For me Arcs are like masks but they are placed on chestplate but they have different purposes these arcs gives u different effects for only split of seconds which can make the opskyblock more fun to play.​

Reason(s):
This will add more entertainment to the pika network as I think the value of pika network op skyblock is deteriorating and to get it back to its past value we would need some new things to be added such as arcs.These arcs will also benefit a player as the masks will be destroy easily because it has to be put on helmet which have the least durability.​

Example(s):
I designed some arcs for example - Poison arc - This arc will have 35% to give the enemy poison and nausea effect for 5 seconds 2- Hulk Arc - This arc will give the player 45% chance of obtaining strength 3 for 7 seconds who will have this arc putted on his chestplate, 3-Money arc- This arc will give the player 50% advantage to boost his selling value by 1.5x value. 4- Shield Arc - This will give the player 40% chance to obtain resistance 4 for 5 seconds 5- Blaze Arc - This will give the player 55% chance to obtain Fire resistance for 7 seconds and 25% chance that it will remove the fire resistance of player for 30 seconds.​

IamDoppio

Username:
_Axe_

Suggestion:
Addition of A new stuff called arcs

Detailed description:
For me Arcs are like masks but they are placed on chestplate but they have different purposes these arcs gives u different effects for only split of seconds which can make the opskyblock more fun to play.

Reason(s):
This will add more entertainment to the pika network as I think the value of pika network op skyblock is deteriorating and to get it back to its past value we would need some new things to be added such as arcs.These arcs will also benefit a player as the masks will be destroy easily because it has to be put on helmet which have the least durability.

Example(s):
I designed some arcs for example - Poison arc - This arc will have 35% to give the enemy poison and nausea effect for 5 seconds 2- Hulk Arc - This arc will give the player 45% chance of obtaining strength 3 for 7 seconds who will have this arc putted on his chestplate, 3-Money arc- This arc will give the player 50% advantage to boost his selling value by 1.5x value. 4- Shield Arc - This will give the player 40% chance to obtain resistance 4 for 5 seconds 5- Blaze Arc - This will give the player 55% chance to obtain Fire resistance for 7 seconds and 25% chance that it will remove the fire resistance of player for 30 seconds.
Masks ruined opsb for me and yall want more and u dont even pvp and even if u do u trash, game started being p2w too much so shts boring🤦

1MiDo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
-1 would make pika opsb such a copy of other servers.
Wont be helpful for anyone except you.
Custom enchants won't be that useful with this.
Can't agree with it

1MiDo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Would love to see you with a useful suggesstion as soon as possible + useless suggesttion ^^

ItZiiko_

Legendary Pika
Just no masks are already horrible adding those will just make no sense

_iGhostly

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello _Axe_,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • it won't be added as the current pvp system is balanced
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.