Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Adding the "cat's gift" feature when waking up from bed into the survival server

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImYanis

Pika Member
Username:
Yanis200700​

Suggestion:
Adding the "cat's gift" feature when waking up from bed into the survival server​

Detailed description:
Minecraft players on PikaNetwork's survival server are missing out on the "cat's gift" feature due to the disabling of sleep in the game. While I have suggested enabling sleep (by reducing the number of sleeping players required to register as a night skip), it seems like it's not a feasible solution as it's annoying for many and requires too many modifications. Therefore, I suggest adding the "cat's gift" feature when waking up from bed, even without sleeping. This way, players can still enjoy receiving the gift(which I personally want for rabbit foot for potions and many other garbage) without having to enable sleep. so please add the default feature back in to ensure players can still enjoy the game's unique features.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I hope this issue can be resolved soon to improve the overall gameplay experience for all players.

Best regards,
Yanis​

Reason(s):
There are several reasons why bringing back the "cat's gift" feature in Minecraft's PikaNetwork survival server is a good idea. Firstly, it's a unique and fun feature that adds to the game's overall experience . It encourages players to interact with and take care of their cats, which adds a layer of depth to the game beyond just building and exploring. Additionally, it provides rewards for players who take care of their cats and form a bond with them, which incentivizes players to engage with the feature more often . Furthermore, bringing back the "cat's gift" feature would help to balance out the game's mechanics, as it's currently disabled due to the sleep feature being turned off . By adding the feature back in a different way, players can still enjoy the benefits without having to enable sleep.
Overall, bringing back the "cat's gift" feature would be a positive addition to the PikaNetwork survival server and would enhance the game's overall experience for players.​

NotLaqqy

Legendary Pika
I mean its a cool and yes a unique feature but, Why we need a leather or a string or a cod or a rabbit thing?
You can really farm those items, Im sorry to say it but really no need for this bro.

OP
OP
I

ImYanis

Pika Member
I mean its a cool and yes a unique feature but, Why we need a leather or a string or a cod or a rabbit thing?
You can really farm those items, Im sorry to say it but really no need for this bro.
Although some may argue that these additions are not necessary, it's important to note that it's not just about the gift itself, but rather the feature as a whole. While there may be a specific item from the feature that I need, my suggestion is focused more on the potential benefits the feature could bring to the server. It's a fun addition that would not significantly disrupt the balance of the game. This is precisely why I believe it should be implemented; it would not only make new players feel more at ease, but it would also preserve the server's natural feel. Considering the minimal loss to the developers, it's a small yet impactful suggestion that could add a lot of value to the game.
In summary, this proposition has garnered support from some individuals, and it would not adversely affect those who are not interested in it. This suggestion has the potential to enhance the server's appeal, and the incorporation of such small yet distinctive features has the power to transform it into an exceptional platform. Consistency in maintaining such features could elevate the server's status to a better place. The reintroduction of this delightful and enjoyable feature would undoubtedly bring joy to numerous players, making the server a more engaging and unique gaming experience. Therefore, it seems illogical to dismiss this idea as it adds depth to the game and sets the server apart, and makes it stand out.
Every little thing counts, and it's entirely possible that minor features like this could be the difference between a player leaving the server for good or sticking around for a little longer.

ir_n

The Pika
Hello ImYanis,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • The cat gifts feature is a nice addition but is not needed in any way whatsoever.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.