Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lobby Adding the Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

V3dy__YT

Epic Pika
Username:
V3dy​

Suggestion:
Adding the Bridge​

Detailed description:
I know this suggestion has already been denied countless times, but however I feel adding the gamemode, Bridge, would be a great addition to the server. Many people leave the server and join other severs just to play bridge and adding it would allow players to have a even better experience on the server. It may take a long time to develop and add but it will be effective in the long run.​

Reason(s):
-Many of PikaNetworks competitors, such as BlocksMC, have added this, which makes pika more venerable to losing their player base.

-I have gotten so much people asking from a bridge cracked server in my youtube channel comments and it would be neat if pika just added it.

Thanks for considering my application and I hope you have a great day!

Sincerely,
V3dy​

_iGhostly

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello V3dy__YT,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested
  • Bridge is added in beta practice
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.