Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Minigames Adding pumpkins for Halloween!

Hayakii_

Legendary Pika
Username:
Hayakii_​

Suggestion:
Adding pumpkins for Halloween!​

Detailed description:
So previous Halloween there were pumpkins added to minigames by pikanetwork and players can collect those pumpkins by collecting gen in bedwars I'm not sure about skywars since i no life bedwars so i want those pumpkins to be added back cause it gives a bit of xp and coins and would be a small and cool thing to add to bedwars for Halloween cause the maps are already in the theme of Halloween so there should be pumpkins too looks spooky imo​

Reason(s):
1- XP and COINS
2- Gives a spooky feel
3- Syncs to Halloween maps
4- Small suggestion but going to make the game a bit more fun for nolifers​

FlexingBot

Banned
Hi, after reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to upvote it.
I decided to upvote it for the following reasons
1) it would be cool
Keep giving suggestions for the betterment of the server :)

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I don't think that they will bring them back as last time they were bugged as some had infinite usage and which led to infinite coins and exp. Many players got banned for this , I hope that won't happen this time round

SmtGamer

Banned
I don't think that they will bring them back as last time they were bugged as some had infinite usage and which led to infinite coins and exp. Many players got banned for this , I hope that won't happen this time round
They could just fix the bug and all the issues and bring it back

Plushese

Pika Lover
+1 they were like good and gives free xp and coins also they can fix bug and bring them back