Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Practice adding practice party updates and some gamemode stuff

pmisux

Username:
pmisux (minecraft ign)​

Suggestion:
adding practice party updates and some gamemode stuff​

Detailed description:
1. being able to choose teams (in party split) so that its easier for specific members to fight the other team, though we can just duel other parties but i feel like this would be better.
2. being able to choose map while doing party split/party ffa.
3. being able to choose how many rounds will be played in that specific party split. (2v2s/3v3s...etc.). rounds could range from 2-10 maybe.
4. adding modes like topfight (first to 3) and also modes like skywars, final uhc (basically buhc but with small map and 28 golden apples and no bow).
5. you could also add the classic mode back it was quite fun ngl.
i have posted a screenshot on regarding how team choosing could work.. u could maybe make it a bit more unique. (in examples)​

Reason(s):
these stuff makes prac easier for people who just wanna chill with friends through the party system..​

Example(s):

OP
OP
pmisux

pmisux

Didn't you copy paste a suggestion?
it is my suggestion, the old suggestion (also mine) got no response from the staff on what are they going to do and got inactive...and so i thought pika prac could miss a cool update if threads like these get ignored. Again clarifying that this whole suggestion is mine

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
it is my suggestion, the old suggestion (also mine) got no response from the staff on what are they going to do and got inactive...and so i thought pika prac could miss a cool update if threads like these get ignored. Again clarifying that this whole suggestion is mine
You can just comment on that and it will show in latest updates

FlexingBot

Banned
Oh okay, I'll upvote then

OP
OP
pmisux

pmisux

Username:
pmisux (minecraft ign)

Suggestion:
adding practice party updates and some gamemode stuff

Detailed description:
1. being able to choose teams (in party split) so that its easier for specific members to fight the other team, though we can just duel other parties but i feel like this would be better.

2. being able to choose map while doing party split/party ffa.

3. being able to choose how many rounds will be played in that specific party split. (2v2s/3v3s...etc.). rounds could range from 2-10 maybe.

4. adding modes like topfight (first to 3) and also modes like skywars, final uhc (basically buhc but with small map and 28 golden apples and no bow).

5. you could also add the classic mode back it was quite fun ngl.

i have posted a screenshot on regarding how team choosing could work.. u could maybe make it a bit more unique. (in examples)

Reason(s):
these stuff makes prac easier for people who just wanna chill with friends through the party system..

Example(s):

is this getting ignored bruh