Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied adding /ping

Status
Not open for further replies.

I_am_Zoe_Liu

Epic Pika
Username:
hedianzhan​

Suggestion:
adding /ping​

Detailed description:
bruh
/ping
add it
we cant check our ping ever since u removed it from the scoreboard ffs​

Reason(s):
just do it​

Example(s):
/ping​

Lucky_

Legendary Pika
IGN
Luckyint
You suggesting or giving order bro...?

z0eyyy

Epic Pika
would agree with this because all asian players like me are probably lagging. it should added back like last season in the gui tab +1 for me

OP
OP
I_am_Zoe_Liu

I_am_Zoe_Liu

Epic Pika
dont think this is required -1
not to be toxic but i think most of the players on pikanetwork have 3-4 bars of conncection, and asian players usually have sky high ping, and i think it would be gud to either add /ping or just add ping to scoreboard etc.

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello I_am_Zoe_Liu,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not Aligned with Our Vision: We carefully evaluate all suggestions against our server's vision, goals, and community needs. Your suggestion, while appreciated, does not align with the direction we have chosen for our server at this time.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Max

Status
Not open for further replies.