Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Lifesteal Adding more to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

HitDatSquid

Username:
HitDatSquid​

Suggestion:
Adding more to do​

Detailed description:
As a top player with a big team I’ve seen a lot of active people quitting due to getting bored. I suggest adding more stuff to do like koths or outpost to give people more to do. My team and I have talked about quitting because we got loot and money but we are getting bored​

Reason(s):
People getting bored and quitting​

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Hello!

You could provide examples on what you think they should change, Lifesteal is a gamemode of anarchy, survival and strategic planning is basically the plain plot of the game, as Harris said there will be future updates,

Last edited:
OP
OP
H

HitDatSquid

Hello!

You could provide examples on what you think they should change, Lifesteal is a gamemode of anarchy, survival and strategic planning is basically the plain plot of the game, as Harris said there will be future updates,
Yes I understand that it’s anarchy with rules and I love the game and idea but I was just seeing a lot of people quit due to not much to do. I wasn’t saying give everyone loot and money but thank you for taking the time to reply

OP
OP
H

HitDatSquid

Hello!

Thank you for you reply just

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hey HitDatSquid,
Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.