Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Adding More Ranks And Some More Giveaways etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username:
lyanxblueberry​

Suggestion:
Adding More Ranks And Some More Giveaways etc.​

Detailed description:
I think it will be a good idea to give some randos in survival free ranks and money just random like ig giveaways and other stuff and add more stuff example like traders that trade stuff for stuff that is easier to get like 2x Stacks of dirt for 5 diamonds and a bigger spawn i think it will improve the game a lot and patch glitches and Bugs give randos like rank upgrades only like sometimes​

Reason(s):
It would make the game a lot enjoyable pls do add these in the next update and pls dont make the updates of opfractions and prison so like fast fast do 1 like in 2 months or 1.5 months and do a survival reset in 1.5 years it would make ur life easy too!!!

And 1 more thing dont give me gold give me 1 or 2 skeys or ranks or survival ig money i dont want gold!!! 😁😁

HarrisKING

Legendary Pika
IGN
HarrisKING
Don't write a suggestion if you're greedy for money, ranks, or items. Also I would like to state that you can already win ranks by voting, giveaways happen per reset, you can join any reset giveaways win 50 euros by luck and purchase a rank. You can always purchase at the store

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Hello lyanxblueberry,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not going to happen.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.