Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Practice Adding more options for /nick

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter
Username:
bridgeisminenow​

Suggestion:
Adding more options for /nick​

Detailed description:
Hello all PikaNetwork players! I hope You are all having a good day, I'm here suggesting "Adding more options for /nick" in PracticePvP.

Since we finally got nickname command back, it's still not the same as it used to be.

We only have access to color commands, but where are Bold, Underline, Italic and Strike-through ?

That's why I am suggesting to add these back too, to make nicks even more unique and fun.

Also, this would be for Diamond + ranks only.​

Reason(s):
It will make nicks more unique than ever​

Example(s):
Bold = &l Underline = &n Italic = &o Strike through = &m​

_DominikPro_

Banned
Hi bridgeisminenow I have decided to upvote your suggestion, I completey agree and this should be added!

dost dobar

+1

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1 ye i was wondering if they forgot to add it in new practice or something

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
bridgeisminenow

Suggestion:
Adding more options for /nick

Detailed description:
Hello all PikaNetwork players! I hope You are all having a good day, I'm here suggesting "Adding more options for /nick" in PracticePvP.

Since we finally got nickname command back, it's still not the same as it used to be.

We only have access to color commands, but where are Bold, Underline, Italic and Strike-through ?

That's why I am suggesting to add these back too, to make nicks even more unique and fun.

Also, this would be for Diamond + ranks only.

Reason(s):
It will make nicks more unique than ever

Example(s):
Bold = &l Underline = &n Italic = &o Strike through = &m
+1

FlexingBot

Banned
Username:
bridgeisminenow

Suggestion:
Adding more options for /nick

Detailed description:

Also, this would be for Diamond + ranks only.

Reason(s):
It will make nicks more unique than ever

Example(s):
Bold = &l Underline = &n Italic = &o Strike through = &m
Sad for temp silvers like me

OP
OP
bridgeisminenow

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter
+1

Hello bridgeisminenow, thank you for creating this suggestion in order to make server a better place for everyone.
After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Upvote it.
Keep suggesting more good suggestions to improve our network.
Why would you copy my macro?