Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Practice Adding more gamemodes to practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disaalt

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
Disaalt

Suggestion:
Adding more gamemodes to practice.

Detailed description:
Sup Pika Community,
This suggestion is mainly towards PracticePvP players. If you don't play practice that regularly, this might be helpful for you too.

My definition of "Practice" means practicing lots of different gamemodes, not just stuck on nodebuff, builduhc, sumo, etc. Those are just the essential duels a practice server needs.

But whoever suggested the spleef duel idea, I would give you a massive "You Tried" award because spleef is now dead and no one gives a f about it anymore.

More gamemodes means you can practice each one easily and get better at the gamemode quickly. 1 duel is fast and fair, unlike a real game. More gamemodes = always good! (Not always of course). It means you can practice lots of other techniques and get better at the game.

Some examples:
Adding MLGRush- You can learn to clutch, which is kinda helpful in bedwars.
Adding Skywars- Means you can get better at skywars quicker since a game of skywars is pretty long.
Maybe even bedwars- Bridge to the other side and live without getting hit off a bridge.

Just join a random successful practice server and check the duels - you can realize there's a lot more to train, unlike pika.

This suggestion is totally not because I want to play MLGRush.​

Reason(s):
too less gamemodes, could be way much fun​

Example(s):
Explained in detailed descriptions. Scroll up ^^

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
Disaalt

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
Sup Pika Community,

This suggestion is mainly towards PracticePvP players. If you don't play practice that regularly, this might be helpful for you too.

My definition of "Practice" means practicing lots of different gamemodes, not just stuck on nodebuff, builduhc, sumo, etc. Those are just the essential duels a practice server needs.

But whoever suggested the spleef duel idea, I would give you a massive "You Tried" award because spleef is now dead and no one gives a f about it anymore.

More gamemodes means you can practice each one easily and get better at the gamemode quickly. 1 duel is fast and fair, unlike a real game. More gamemodes = always good! (Not always of course). It means you can practice lots of other techniques and get better at the game.

Some examples:

Adding Skywars- Means you can get better at skywars quicker since a game of skywars is pretty long.

Maybe even bedwars- Bridge to the other side and live without getting hit off a bridge.

Just join a random successful practice server and check the duels - you can realize there's a lot more to train, unlike pika.

This suggestion is totally not because I want to play MLGRush.

Reason(s):
too less gamemodes, could be way much fun

Example(s):

Atronimus

Veteran
+1
Minecraft Username:
Disaalt

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
Sup Pika Community,

Some examples:

This suggestion is totally not because I want to play MLGRush.

Reason(s):
too less gamemodes, could be way much fun

Example(s):
+1, I definitely agree with adding MLGRush and Skywars.

L

lukonce

-1 MLG rush + Skywars practice these never have been added to a practice pvp as they're different modes and are added separately

Also practice pvp already has all the main modes which already helps to improve in specific ways.
Playing bed wars in general and trying to block glutch is better than already knowing you'll get hit off and etc.

Practicing stuff takes time and with time everyone can learn to block glutch and etc if theyre willing to try.

Regards , Lukonce

ErnestPogi

Ultimate Legendary Pika
  • Please enter a message with more than 30 characters.
  • Please enter a message with more than 6 words

Piko

Banned
+1
I like MLGrush because I find it quite original and fun
and I'm mad about what you said about spleef because a lot of newer players play it because there is almost no good spleef servers and there is like a 10s max queue on spleef so it's not "dead"

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
Yeah, it needs more gamemodes...
-----------------------------------------
Due to the reasons mentioned above
I'm giving this a +1

Good afternoon
Me

OP
OP
Disaalt

Disaalt

The Pika
-1 MLG rush + Skywars practice these never have been added to a practice pvp as they're different modes and are added separately

Also practice pvp already has all the main modes which already helps to improve in specific ways.
Playing bed wars in general and trying to block glutch is better than already knowing you'll get hit off and etc.

Practicing stuff takes time and with time everyone can learn to block glutch and etc if theyre willing to try.

Regards , Lukonce
Yes- practice already has all the main modes, but for example, if you just want to get better at skywars, you have to train in multiple modes. If you just add a mode for skywars it'll save lots of time since there's a lot of skill involved in skywars (rodding, hitting, lava, etc).

Different modes have their own scenarios. If you want to get better at UHC, you would play BuildUHC, instead of nodebuff etc. How would I train bedwars / skywars then?

Adding more modes doesn't hurt- it just makes it much more fun and people can get better quicker. The only issue is that we need more arenas and it will require a bit more of development. I mean, if you won't add more modes, what will they update then?

L

lukonce

Yes- practice already has all the main modes, but for example, if you just want to get better at skywars, you have to train in multiple modes. If you just add a mode for skywars it'll save lots of time since there's a lot of skill involved in skywars (rodding, hitting, lava, etc).

Different modes have their own scenarios. If you want to get better at UHC, you would play BuildUHC, instead of nodebuff etc. How would I train bedwars / skywars then?

Adding more modes doesn't hurt- it just makes it much more fun and people can get better quicker. The only issue is that we need more arenas and it will require a bit more of development. I mean, if you won't add more modes, what will they update then?
This changed my mind up abit thanks for the message if they manage to do add these things as a test and see how it works I guess we could see the answer if it works or not.
Regards , Lukonce

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
Agree 1+
I would be happy if they added solo practice game-modes. For example the mlg practice as you said. A good game-mode is god bridge practice. Or maybe clutch game-mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.