Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP SkyBlock Adding Island Manager Role

Status
Not open for further replies.

PROUDGAMING

Pika Lover
Username:
PROUDGAMING​

Suggestion:
Adding Island Manager Role​

Detailed description:
As you know in OpSkyblock Islands there are Island Recruit, Member, Mod, Admin, and Co-Owner roles but there isn't an Island Manager role. As an Opskyblock player I have joined a lot of competing islands and the most important thing I saw opskyblock needed is the island manager role because there are some commands like /is weather, /is setname, /is desc that only the owner can change but if this role is added then it should be like a manager can also access these commands when the owner is Inactive or banned. Because of the owner's inactivity, the island loses island top place so this role should have perks so if a manager is online then the island shouldn't lose the island place.

Reason(s):
Reason:
I have joined a lot of pika-related opskyblock discord servers and most of them had the "Island Manager" Role in there discord server so i think its one of the things opskyblock needs.

And as i already mentioned some commands are only accesable to owner like /is setname, /is disc, /is weather so i personally think these commands should be added to this new role.

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
Suggestion - DENIED

783083368769519686.gif
Hello PROUDGAMING,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):​
  • Negative community feedback.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!
974489187522850887.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.