Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Adding cheating review system

Status
Not open for further replies.

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
Username:
arnav_18

Suggestion:
Adding cheating review system

Detailed description:
So pika added /report command

I though request to add cheating review system which would help staff as reports will be filtered. This review system should be given access to Titan and Champion rank.
or to people with level 50+

Upvote coz pika is love but laggy too xd ;)

Reason(s):
Would help staff and on the same hand people can enjoy it as a new perk 😉

Example(s):
like Atlas cheating review system in hypixel

Last edited:
OP
OP
arnav_18

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
+1 coz my suggestion 🫨
i can't upvote myself ;(

mallusrgreat

Epic Pika
No. Do you think people should be able to bump people's reports just because they voted a bit / paid some money?

I would be completely fine with a restriction such as only players above level 50 or 60 should be able to use the feature.
Neutral

OP
OP
arnav_18

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
No. Do you think people should be able to bump people's reports just because they voted a bit / paid some money?

I would be completely fine with a restriction such as only players above level 50 or 60 should be able to use the feature.
Neutral
Ah yes that too good idea i add that and u upvote
Deal 🤝

Empror_OP

Staff Member
Hello arnav_18,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Implementing a review system that allows certain players to access reports and player data may infringe on the privacy of other players.
  • It could also lead to false accusations or unfair targeting of certain players.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.