Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Practice Adding a Quick Play/Queue Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
cOdEx567

Suggestion:
Adding a Quick Play/Queue Button

Detailed description:
I want to request you to add a quick play button to the gamemode practice.

What does it do?

It basically allows players to queue again for the game mode that they were recently playing, so they do not need to get back to the lobby and queue again. They can just right-click once when they have lost or won the game, and they are instantly queued again.

Also, when you click the button, it will send you back to the practice lobby already queued in the recent gamemode that you were playing. If you want to change the gamemode while you are playing, just don't click anything, and you will just be sent to the practice lobby as usual.

Also, if you misclicked the quick queue or play button, you will have a button to just take you out of the queue and send you back to the practice lobby.

Reason(s):
What would be the ADVANTAGES of having a quick play/queue button in practice gamemode?
  • It would be a much more efficient way of queuing again after a lost or won game.
  • It is only one click, and you are queued.
  • It is not tedius.
  • It is easy to add as you already have it implemented in Bedwars.
Why should you add it?
  • Your old method of queueing after a game is tedius (because when you just want to gather more kills, it will be less tedius and your progress will be faster!)
  • It will help players progress efficiently.
  • After a long time of playing, it will help you queue easily and faster without unnecessary clicks.
  • The new method just requires ONE click to queue, and the old method requires THREE clicks.

Example(s):

Attachments

• Play_Again_Button.png
    Play_Again_Button.png
    47 KB · Views: 23
  • Back_To_Lobby_Button.png
    Back_To_Lobby_Button.png
    46.8 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
OP
OP
cOdEx567

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello Staff Team,

Do you think you could accept my suggestion? As you have added the same function and the way it works in beta practice, furthermore I have suggested this way before beta practice came out.

_iGhostly

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello cOdEx567,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and has been implemented!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.