Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

BedWars Adding a new bedwars item (Bed worm)

BuhBoy

Epic Pika
IGN
BuhBoy
Minecraft username:
BuhBoy

Suggestion:
Adding a new bedwars item (Bed worm)

Detailed description:
Hello, BuhBoy here. I would like to make a suggestion regarding addition of "Bed worms" item.

The "bed worm" item is an utility item which when used on a bed defence would make a random* path till the bed. The path could be a straight one (lucky/ rare) or a jagged (zig-zag) one which would be quite unlucky. This item is a bit late-game item which could be purchased by 3-4 emeralds (changable by developers).

NOTE: The item would be UNABLE to destroy obsidian (or else it would be too OP). Also, the chances of it destroying endstone could be about 20%-30%. The chances could be better for blocks like sandstone (eg. 40%), glass, wood, etc. . Also, the chances of breaking the block could be decided by the devlopers.

Reason(s):
It would be a cool new feature/ item. Also, the item is completely unique and would help make PikaNetwork bedwars a bit more unique against its competitors. Also, nobody like extremely long bedwars games (at least in quadruples) and the item could help players break the bed.

B1ueRay

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
B1ueRay
Minecraft username:
BuhBoy

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
Hello, BuhBoy here. I would like to make a suggestion regarding addition of "Bed worms" item.

The "bed worm" item is an utility item which when used on a bed defence would make a random* path till the bed. The path could be a straight one (lucky/ rare) or a jagged (zig-zag) one which would be quite unlucky. This item is a bit late-game item which could be purchased by 3-4 emeralds (changable by developers).

NOTE: The item would be UNABLE to destroy obsidian (or else it would be too OP). Also, the chances of it destroying endstone could be about 20%-30%. The chances could be better for blocks like sandstone (eg. 40%), glass, wood, etc. . Also, the chances of breaking the block could be decided by the devlopers.

Reason(s):
It would be a cool new feature/ item. Also, the item is completely unique and would help make PikaNetwork bedwars a bit more unique against its competitors. Also, nobody like extremely long bedwars games (at least in quadruples) and the item could help players break the bed.
na i think its too op like by this even the big defenses only consisting of endstone etc would be useless. i think concept is quite interesting and maybe a bit less op version could be that when deployed it will randomly eat up (destroy) some of the blocks inside the bed defense randomly.

OP
OP
BuhBoy

BuhBoy

Epic Pika
IGN
BuhBoy
na i think its too op like by this even the big defenses only consisting of endstone etc would be useless. i think concept is quite interesting and maybe a bit less op version could be that when deployed it will randomly eat up (destroy) some of the blocks inside the bed defense randomly.
Yes, as mentioned the chances of breaking harder blocks (eg. Endstone) should be low. And obsidian should be unbreakable. The chances of breaking less hard blocks like wool, glass, etc would be higher than that of endstone. Also, if the devs want, they can make glass unbreakable too as it would be OP if glass is breakable. Doing this may also force players into buying glass, which only few people do nowadays.

B1ueRay

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
B1ueRay
Yes, as mentioned the chances of breaking harder blocks (eg. Endstone) should be low. And obsidian should be unbreakable. The chances of breaking less hard blocks like wool, glass, etc would be higher than that of endstone. Also, if the devs want, they can make glass unbreakable too as it would be OP if glass is breakable. Doing this may also force players into buying glass, which only few people do nowadays.
no i dont agree with luck factors which encourages gambling behaviour on a server filled with kids. ya ik crate stuff already exist but i think bw is mostly free of them and it should stay like this specially cuz its their most popular gamemode

whotfisreza

Pika Member
IGN
xReztro
Like B1ueRay said, seems a bit too overpowered but definitely an interesting idea that could be sculpted around to get a more fair item.

Disposable

Pika Member
Minecraft username:
BuhBoy

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

Reason(s):
This gets rid of the competitiveness of the game. It's better for it to be added as a WEEKLY/Rotational item if so.

Also to mention bridge eggs exist, so this is useless.